24. Romeo Found His Julietta

Start from the beginning

The kiss was passionate and filled with love, we were fighting for dominance. I couldn't help but smile against his lips, my fingers unbuttoning his shirt exposing his tattooed chest. I ran my hand across it, remembering all the times.

"If you wanted to see me shirtless you could have just asked!" Will said while he pulled away.

"What can I say you're a sexy Rat King!" I said with a laugh and he chuckled with me.

"God you're so perfect!" Will whispers and pulls me close to him, Will scooped me up and twirled me around capturing my lips into a kiss, I couldn't get enough of him.

"No you're the perfect one!" I said, while we sighed in content.

Will

Isla opened the door and my black shirt was soaked through, my pastel pink curls were intact.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" I asked her, she took a deep breath and let me in. Seeing her again made me breathless. Her pastel pink hair was gone, replaced by lilac hair. Every feeling I've felt for her returned for, she took in a shaky breath.

"Why are you here Will? Why did you look for me?" Isla whispered while she played with the hem of her skirt, she excused herself and handed me a towel as I dried myself off.

"I looked for you Isla, you didn't give me a chance to explain. You left without a trace, without a goodbye. I hated myself because I've always wanted..." I trail off.

"Who told you where I was?" Isla asks me, looking at me. I saw a black and white tuxedo cat strutting over to me and I bent down to pet him. It made me smile to see Isla had a companion.

"Austin told me." I simply  said while I stood up from petting the cat.

"Okay...Shouldn't you be with Rosalie?" Isla asked me, I could see pain flash across the face and I took a deep breath.

"Isla I'm not the father of the child, I just wanted you to know you were okay." I whisper, her hazel eyes looking at me. I stepped closer to her, my tattooed hand cupping her face, and my thumb tracing her cheek.

"You've seen me, I'm okay. You don't need to worry about me." Isla said, I could see her fighting feelings but she melted into my touch.

"Good, why didn't you tell me Isla? If this was your dream, I wouldn't have stopped you. But you left me all alone, I stayed awake all night trying to call and you wouldn't answer me. I spent my time hating myself for hurting you." I said, as my voice broke. Her eyes were filling up with tears, it killed me to see her cry.

"Will..I'm really sorry I never meant to hurt. But I just couldn't watch you be with someone else, it hurt. The many nights I spent crying, hating myself. The guilt I felt. Especially...That night when you came to the party I wanted to tell you...But I couldn't because I knew you'd stop me!" She said while turning her back to me, I gripped Isla's wrist and spun her around to face me.

My tattooed hand cupped her face, she was shaking under my touch. As the thunder clapped outside, the blue light illuminating the room, her hazel eyes gazing into mine.

"Why are you crying Isla? Please stop crying." I whisper, I used my  thumbs to wipe them away. She clung onto my wet black button down shirt, she looked up into my brown eyes and our faces were close. She inhaled my  scent, her arm wrapped around my neck.

"Because I hurt the only person I've ever cared about." She said breathlessly.

I lowered my head closer to hers, she stood her my toes to close the gap between us and Isla  pecked my lips. I missed her lips and her touch. She pulled  away and looked at me, until I pulled her closer and smashed my  lips against hers. She melted into my embrace causing a moan to escape her lips.

The kiss was passionate and filled with love, we were fighting for dominance. Isla smiled as we kissed, her fingers unbuttoning my shirt exposing my tattooed chest. She ran her  hand up and down my chest causing a shiver to go down my spine.

"If you wanted to see me shirtless you could have just asked!" I said while I pulled away.

"What can I say you're a sexy Rat King!" Isla said while her cheeks were bright red.

"God you're so perfect!" I whispered and pulled her close to me, I scooped her up and twirled her around capturing her lips into a kiss, I couldn't get enough of her.

"You're the perfect one." Isla whispers and sighs, we were both in content.

A/N: They're reunited!  What do you want to see happen between these two? Chapter inspired by Dial Tone by Catch Your Breath!

P.S: Thanks for the 4.9K, you guys are the best! Until next time! 🤍