|𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 ❄︎ 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝|

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛: 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 ☃︎︎
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟶𝟸𝟶

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚢: bendmeoverbil , 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜! ❧

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢- 𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝙽 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗 𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚋𝚗𝚋 𝚌𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚋𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗣•𝗢•𝗩
Awakened by the bright sun shining through the uncovered windows, I slowly open my eyes adjusting to the light of the early morning. My arms wrapped around my girlfriend while her body lays on top of mine sending warmth to my cold skin.

Before Christmas arrived we wanted to spend some time alone before being around our big families so we decided to go to an Airbnb in a small snowy town filled with Christmas spirit.

I feel Y/N's body shift and see her eyes open, her Y/E/C orbs shined brightly and her skin glowed against the sun.

"𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹"

"𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲" She groggily said

She shifted her body now looking out the window and seeing the snow drop down to the covered ground. Her eyes light up in excitement causing a smile to appear on my face at her cuteness.

"𝗪𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁" I break the silence between us

"𝗠'𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄" I notice her body shiver slightly, the cold air entering through the cracks of the window making the cabin cold, plus, the oversized t-shirt and nothing else wasn't helping her coldness.

I get up from the bed and grab a fuzzy blanket laying on the chair in our bedroom and wrap it around Y/N's cold body.

"𝙈𝙢𝙢 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆" She kisses my lips before getting up herself with the blanket still wrapped around her

The whole time we got ready that blanket didn't leave her body, obviously when we took a shower she took it off but right when she got dressed that blanket was put back on. All I could do is shake my head and laugh, she hates being cold but loves winter.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆?" I ask as I wrap my arms around her waist while she's doing her makeup in the mirror

"𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗽 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀
𝗶𝘁" She rummages through her makeup bag searching for something

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴?"

"𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗴𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀...𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩, 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝘁" She rolls her eyes frustrated