His Name is Dan

The Phantom Menace is currently running for his life right now, and to make things worse his stand, Warped Crimson, is having an existential crisis while trying to thwart any attack thrown at his user. All Might on the other hand, is quite surprised with how much the vigilante is keeping up with him.

"Even in my weaker state, Endeavour still had trouble keeping up with me, yet this kid seems to be catching up." All Might muses before jumping off another building.

The Phantom Menace lands on a different building before sprinting yet again. All Might lands on the same building and gives chase. 

The two run for a while before the #1 Hero catches up and shoulders Dan off the roof and into the streets. The vigilante falls to the floor with a hard 'THUD' as he groans in pain, while the noise he made attracted civilians. He slowly gets up in time to see All Might jumping down after him, but he quickly dodges by rolling to his left.

The impact destroyed the cement underneath leaving a sizable crater on the ground as All Might looks over to where his enemy has rolled over, only to receive a punch to the face. The attack sent him crashing into a parked car as the civilians realize the gravity of the situation and flee the scene. 

"Damn! That punch got me good." The Hero muses as he cleans the blood of his mouth before looking at Dan. "He's strong, no doubt about it, guess there's no need to hold back."

Meanwhile, the Stand User attempts another run but is stopped by All Might, who had already recovered and appeared right behind him. This shocked Dan, as he didn't even get the chance to completely turn before he was there.

"Sh*t!" He tries to block but All Might's punch breaks through and he's sent flying into the same car he knocked All Might into, only this time he bends the car as he crashes.

Dan recovers and gets into a fighting stance, to which All Might responds by dashing forward with a backhand ready. The Stand User weaves it and delivers a punch to his ribs and kidney. All Might flinches but does not waver, because he blocks the next punch that was thrown and kicks his opponent.

Dan blocks it in time though, but the force pushes him a few 5 feets back. He looks up in time to see All Might grabbing the damaged car and throwing it at him, he counters this by grabbing said car and tossing him back to him.

The OFA user easily destroys it but the smoke covered his line of sight. He tries to clear it out but Dan had already moved in and grabbed his leg, he then smashes the 1# Hero on the ground twice, before spinning him around and throwing him into a tall building. All Might recovers mid-air in time for Dan to punch him with enough force to send both of them into said building. The civilians in that building notice this and flee from the office room.

The two fighters get up from the crash, ready to face each other again, only for a helicopter to descend to their level with lights bright enough to force the two people to shelter their eyes.

"We are live on NHK and today there has been a fight that broke out between the 1# Hero All Might and Japan's most wanted vigilante, The Phantom Menace." The news reporter says, before asking the camer to zoom in on the fight.

Meanwhile, the two in question had continued, with All Might landing a punch on his opponent. The punch had sent Dan to a wall, he looks up to see another punch being thrown at him before ducking , he then transition it into an uppercut that connects, leaving a staggered All Might.

The Phantom Menace moves to the right as All Might recovers. The hero quickly charges again while charging a punch that's slightly stronger than his other one. "This one should knock him out."