Chapter 17: Fanatical Over Her

Mulai dari awal

Hearing him doctor, who is also one of his friend 'Edger '  turned his face towards Noah and informed him. Stefan originally planned to get other doctor, best one as instructed by Noah but at the end of the day, he went for Edger, as he was well aware of Noah's anger issues and also the best one.

"Not sure, only will come to know once I'll have her case history. I'll have to talk her."

They both shared a look and after sometimes Edger spoke again "But taking her condition into regard, the baggy swells around her eyes and her lean frame, one can form an opinion that she is not on proper diet nor does she had proper rest."

"But the swells around her eyes were not there before, I have got glimpse of it today for the first time."

Noah answered Edger non-chantly, looking at Sophia's sleeping figure and this fountainhead Edger to catch the attention.

"Hmm, so you have been observing this beautiful maiden for quite a time now?"

Noah turned to face Edger who spoke again "Is she the lucky girl, who is now the talk of the town? For whome Noah Taylor had fallen hard?"

Noah's looks turned to hawk's gaze and he roared lika an angry beast.

"I have not fallen for anyone. Just a fling she is and no more than that. Have I made myself clear enough or you need some more clarifications? "

Edger let out a luagh and said "Stop growling like an animal, I know a beast like you can never fall in love and above all you don't deserve a pure angel like her."

Saying so Edger got busy on tracking down her veins so as to inject IV and Noah kept on staring at him.

"I don't desrve her?"

Edger nodded his head absentmindedly without lifting his eyes towards Noah, still busy with his work.

"Than whome does she deserves? Joseph that son of a bitch, that bloody bastard?"

"Huh?" Edger lifted his head to see at his direction, not able to acknowledge what he is saying or what he is angry for.

Noah again opened his thin lips to speak "You said she's stressed over something?"

"Yeah but these all are mine presumptions based on my scrutinization. Nothing is corroborate unless I have talk with her." Edger spoke straightening himself and after have explained everything to Noah got back to his work.

"Edger, my friend." Noah Spoke getting up from the chair.

"Oh my God! What do you need?" Edger replied in complete state of shock.

"I need your help. I can't trust anybody, not a single soal can be trusted in case of Sophia, not even Stefan."

Laughing out loud Edger spoke "Spinner of yarns, such a good liar but, your bad I have known you for so many years now. Let it out, what do you need?"

"Will you be here for sometimes, only to supervise her and if she wakes up tell her I'll be here any minute. Nothing else." Noah demanded shamelessly.

"No problem, but get back soon I have commitment with Mary."

"I'll dont worry."

As soon as Noah reached door and unlocked it to go out he heard from behind "So, this is how you treat a fling? Preparing a gaurd for her and be by her side as soon as possible or whenever she needs you?"

Noah turned back hearing him and kept on looking at Edger who was busy with injecting analgesics in Sophia's cannula.

"Yeah, she is just a fling."