Li Yang coughed behind them, reminding Qin Yiyang not to digress.

    Qin Yiyang turned his head and looked at Li Yang, then looked at Xu Jin who had wiped off the blood on his face, and asked Pei Qinqin, "Qin Qin, can this zombie be handed over to us?" Otherwise, it's not easy to follow Explain at the base.

    Pei Qinqin looked at his cousin and shook his head: "He just ate my power fruit, I want to observe the special ability of the power fruit. If you take him away forcibly, there will be casualties, why don't you leave him in my care , He listens to me very much."

    Qin Yiyang whispered to her: "The more he listens to you, the greater your threat to the base will be."

    Pei Qinqin understood, she was thinking, and when she was about to propose a compromise plan, she I heard a somewhat familiar voice from behind the crowd saying: "Since she needs it, let her stay."

    Good guy, it's a familiar way of appearance.

    Pei Qinqin looked at the prophet who came out of the crowd, his heart was calm, but his face showed some doubts at the right time.

    How can this person appear anytime and anywhere?

    Yue Xia came to Li Yang's side, looked at Xu Jin for a while and didn't feel the specialness of the other party, then looked at Pei Qinqin who had a frank look, confirmed the order, and canceled the enemy attack alarm.

    A group of people came and went.     Pei Qinqin looked at their backs silently, and after they had all left, he turned around and looked at Xu Jin who was standing there

    blankly, and said, "How can you get in but not get out?"

looking at her.

    "Forget it." Pei Qinqin pointed at the door and said, "Go in."

    Xu Jin understood this sentence, but he had to be accompanied by Pei Qinqin before he walked in, and Zhuang Zhuang stood on Pei Qinqin's shoulder and punched Xu Jin On the contrary, even if Xu Jin is harmless, he should threaten him to prove that he is the strongest here.

    He said he wanted to do some research, but Pei Qinqin didn't do much other than check on Xu Jin occasionally.

    The battle between zombies and humans is still going on. Compared with the super high tolerance of zombies, the human body is obviously inferior.

    Qin Chuan had no time to rest and his powers were constantly weakening, and Li Qingzhou broke through the first line of defense of the Hongqi base in one fell swoop.

    The high wall is broken.

    The huge collapse caused panic among tens of thousands of survivors.

    Pei Qinqin, who was far away in the base, sensed the breath of the second-generation zombie king, and instantly understood what happened, and hurried downstairs and shouted: "Zhuang Zhuang, hurry up and meet Qin Chuan!" Zhuang Zhuang responded, and disappeared in the blink of an eye

    .

    Mianmian, who was inseparable from her master, immediately jumped out of the roof with Pei Qinqin in her arms.

    Because of the collapse of the first line of defense, the supernatural beings guarding Pei Qinqin were all distracted, and when they tried to stop Pei Qinqin, they were already out of reach.

    Pei Qinqin came to the first defensive opening through the panicked crowd, glanced at the survivors on the ground who had suffered heavy casualties, and took Qin Chuan with red and blue bloodstains from Zhuang Zhuang's side. Seeing that he showed signs of poisoning, he did not hesitate. He bit his wrist fiercely and detoxified Qin Chuan.