you doing?"

    "Catch Li Qingzhou."

    What the hell? !

    Qin Yiyang subconsciously glanced at Pei Qinqin, who knew nothing, and said in a low tone: "You sound good, how are you going to catch him? What about the battle plan? What about personnel deployment?" If Li Qingzhou is so easy to catch , I caught him a long time ago, so why drag it on until now?

    Qin Chuan is used to fighting alone, and he doesn't count ordinary supernatural beings at all. If he can't keep up with him, no matter how many people he brings along, it will be a burden.

    He said indifferently, "Give me the information, and I can do it by myself." "

    Then you'd better go to sleep, you have everything in your dreams." Can he let him take the risk alone if he weakens?

    "Forget it." Qin Chuan glanced at Qin Yiyang, who had a firm look in his eyes, and thought to himself: If I knew it earlier, I wouldn't have told him about the weakening of the power.

    Or how can I say that they are brothers who grew up together, Qin Yiyang knew what Qin Chuan was thinking when he saw the change in Qin Chuan's eyes, and opened his mouth to say, "Even if your powers haven't weakened, I can't let you go alone Zombie Base Camp!", but considering Qin Qin who had a strong sense of presence beside him, he temporarily swallowed these words back to his stomach.

    He kept in mind what Qin Chuan said, and he couldn't let Qin Qin lose control of his emotions, otherwise she would not be able to suppress the virus factor in her body. And what would become of the virus factor in his body if he couldn't suppress it, he had already seen from Qin Chuan's expression at that time, it should become a super terrifying big zombie.

    Originally, he thought that Qin Chuan was exaggerating in order to protect Qin Qin, but even the base issued a hunting order, which is enough to show Qin Qin's threat to human beings.

    Pei Qinqin was eating the milk strawberries he had grown, looked at his cousin and Qin Chuan, raised his hand and said: "I agree to catch Li Qingzhou, he is so perverted, he will definitely not let us go, if possible, try to strike first To be strong?"

    "It's really not possible, I'll go to Liancheng for a while, first to see if Li Qingzhou is in the city." "

    No." Qin Yiyang refused first and said, "Isn't this using you as a bait? You put What is my cousin doing? If you want to be the bait, I will be the one."

    Uh, Pei Qinqin stopped with a strawberry and said: "But if you go, cousin, you will not be as attractive as me. You are not like me, you can make a difference. If you can make zombies salivate, you can make Li Qingzhou show up."

    Qin Yiyang: "..." There is no way to refute.

    He threw the question to Qin Chuan and said, "Your man, you can persuade yourself."

    Qin Chuan yawned lazily. Although his ability was weakening, it was not weak enough to be ravaged by Li Qingzhou the point.

    Seeing Pei Xiao Qinyue's eager expression, he stretched out his hand to pinch her cheek and said, "Okay, we'll go to Liancheng later." "Okay!"

    Pei Qinqin fed Qin Chuan the sweetest part of the strawberry, and rubbed it with his hands Strong sitting on her shoulders.

    "No, Qin Chuan, you, you not only go by yourself, but also bring Qin Qin?" Crazy?

    Qin Yiyang couldn't understand.

    Pei Qinqin blinked his eyes and asked, "Can't he take me there? I won't be a hindrance."