oh? The profile picture is a girl with long hair!

    Pei Qinqin gnawed on a cucumber and was about to go back to the room to avoid suspicion. Before he could go far, Qin Yiyang behind him connected the other party's video call.     She didn't want to eavesdrop, but the caller was too urgent.

    After connecting, she called "Tuan Zhang" and then asked, "Is Qin Chuan there?"

girl back view.

    Who is this person?

    Qin Yiyang looked at the figure on the bed through the half-open door of the room and said, "Yes, but he hasn't woken up yet, please wait a moment."

    Pei Qinqin watched Qin Yiyang pass by him, and silently gnawed Cucumber faced the girl in the video head-on.

    As the two looked at each other, the girl in the video suddenly widened her eyes as if she had seen a fierce ghost, and terminated the video call with a "whoosh".

    Pei Qinqin: "...?"

    She touched her face subconsciously, it was tender and smooth, not ugly!

    Qin Yiyang looked at the video call that was suddenly hung up, and habitually looked at the only living person in the living room.

    Pei Qinqin looked innocently at his cousin while chewing cucumbers, it's none of my business!

    Well, Qin Yiyang tends to be that the satellite signal is not good.

    He took two steps into the room, then suddenly backed out and said to Pei Qinqin, "Sister and sister, it's time for Qin Chuan to get up!" His expression was so serious that

    Pei Qinqin went back to the room inexplicably to coax Qin Chuan out of bed.

    Soon, Qin Yiyang was waiting for his lifeless cousin who hadn't even changed his pajamas.

    Qin Chuan's eye knife is like an interstellar laser gun, wishing to shoot through and nail the only remaining cousin to the wall.

    Qin Yiyang turned a blind eye to this, and initiated a video call to the prophet at the base, saying, "Don't look at me like that. You said you wanted to negotiate with that prophet. After I submitted your request, he will contact you."

    "It seems that she also knows you, brother." Pei Qinqin stood behind the sofa and gnawed on the cold potato next to Qin Chuan's shoulder. He took two bites before Qin Chuan took it and bit it.

    Pei Qinqin took it for granted, and continued to gnaw on the gap that Qin Chuan had bitten.

    The video was quickly connected, and the figure of the prophet clearly appeared in front of them.

    As if he was mentally prepared, this time the prophet did not "snap" to hang up the video, but looked at Qin Chuan, who looked so lazy that he was almost indifferent, and said hello with difficulty, "Qin, Brother Qin Chuan! "

    Qin Chuan confirmed her identity from the fearful eyes of the other party. Except for Li Qingzhou, who slipped through the net, only this kind of supernatural beings will be affected by his supernatural powers and slowly integrate their memories through predictions. In this case, it is useless to seal the opponent's ability.

    "You asked the base to send people to hunt me down?"

    Qin Chuan's cold tone reminded Yue Xia of the fear of civilization being wiped out. She didn't even dare to look at Qin Chuan, and stammered to explain: " No, no. You misunderstood me, me, I want to find her and protect her."