something Something was wrong, but I couldn't put it into words, and when I was about to arrive at the destination, I remembered and asked, "Brother Zhou, why didn't you contact my cousin directly, but the people around him? Didn't my cousin wear this satellite communicator? Qin

    Chuan, who was resting with his eyes closed, opened his eyes immediately after hearing what Pei Xiaoqin said, and said, "Stop the car."

    But it was already too late.

    The energy vehicle is like entering a caged beast, surrounded by people with supernatural powers.

    Seeing the danger in the open and in the dark, Pei Qinqin unconsciously gnawed his fingernails again.

    Zhou Xing saw a few familiar faces from the crowd, and slapped the steering wheel angrily, "I don't know how they know my whereabouts!" "I guess it's

    your M3 communicator?" Pei Qinqin said without thinking.

    High-tech things do not mean that there are no loopholes. Just like mobile phones before the end of the world, it should not be difficult for relevant departments to track, locate or monitor.

    As if to verify Pei Qinqin's conjecture, the moment her voice fell, a video call came in.

    The avatar of the caller floated above Zhou Xing's wrist, proper holographic technology!

    Zhou Xing looked at the call from the captain of the fifth-level ability team who had only passed his acquaintance, looked at Qin Chuan and Qin Qin, and chose to connect the call: "Captain Li?

    " Yang looked at Zhou Xing sternly and said, "Team Zhou, don't put your personal feelings above the life and death of the entire nation. Bring the target over, and the organization can forgive you for violating orders this time based on your excellent performance in the past. "

    If I hand her over, what will you do to her?" Zhou Xing secretly calculated the possibility of breaking through.

    Li Yang led a fifth-level ability team with no less than 30 people, and the average strength was above the fourth and fifth levels. If he rushed forward, he was not sure that he could guarantee the safety of Xiao Chuan and Qin Qin.

    Li Yang's expression remained unchanged, and he said truthfully: "My task is to capture the target. The authority to dispose of the target will be handed over to the central government. You and I have no right to intervene." Qin Chuan heard the word "dispose", and his indifferent eyes turned cold

    . The spatial ability moved at will, smashing the tall building obliquely in front like a warning.

    The disappearing building shocked the supernatural team that surrounded them.

    Zhou Xing stared blankly at the building that had been cut into pieces and turned into powder during the falling process. It took him a while to come back to his senses, and he negotiated with Li Yang and said, "Captain Li, you have also seen it. The result of head-on confrontation with us is only It will be a lose-lose situation. The target of your mission is Team Qin’s younger sibling. She is an ordinary wood-type supernatural being, so it’s impossible for her to have some kind of origin. Are you sure you want to attack Team Qin’s family while he’s out on a mission? ?”

    “If you were Captain Qin, wouldn’t your hearts be chilled?”

    “He went to the north to protect his family and country, and you were born and died, but you killed his relatives!”

    Li Yang is a supernatural being from the army. He was silent for a while, burying his apology to Qin Yiyang in his heart, and still chose to carry out the order from above to take the target back to the base for detention.