It wasn't until Qin Qin picked up the dishes that he got up that he looked away and followed her into the house.

    The moment the door closed, a paranoid voice came into his head: [It's uncomfortable, Qin Chuan] [I see how long you can last]

    Qin Chuan closed the door expressionlessly, blocking the view from the outside.

    He stood behind the door for a while, and turned to help in the kitchen when he heard Qin Qin's voice.

    Meals for two are easy to cook. Pei Qinqin prepared four dishes and one soup in less than an hour.

    After serving the dishes, Pei Qinqin first brought some dishes for Qin Chuan, and then asked him, "Brother, are you not used to your cousin going back? I always feel that you are not in a good mood today." "No, I'm a little

    sleepy "

    Then brother, eat quickly, take a shower and sleep when you are full. There will be nothing to do tomorrow, and you can sleep until you wake up naturally." Pei Qinqin continued to pick up vegetables for him and said, "Don't worry, if there is any danger, Zhuang Zhuang will definitely kill you." Yes, I will wake you up."

    "Yeah."

    Qin Chuan bowed his head to eat, cleared the dining table and took a shower, and lay on the bed before nine o'clock.

    The villa was too big, and Pei Qinqin always felt that something would pop up around him when he was alone, so he moved to the master bedroom with the snack game console.

    Qin Chuan was sleeping on the bed, and she was nestling on the sofa watching dramas and playing games.

    Life seems to be back half a year ago, the only difference is that the vegetable garden is bigger and there are more things to grow. In addition, soon after the chicken broke its shell, the immature chirping sound added a bit of vitality to the manor.

    With no one disturbing, Pei Qinqin's salted fish lived a happy life, and the manipulation of plants became more and more smooth.

    The supernatural ability has given birth to countless strange-shaped plants through her hands, the most terrifying of which is the sunflower that makes babies cry. To be honest, she didn't know why these things were planted, anyway, they were placed around the manor by her as a 24-hour guard.

    She is full of energy every day, but Qin Chuan is getting more and more sleepy, often sleeping fourteen or five hours a day. However, this was the same as the time he used to sleep in the apartment, so Pei Qinqin didn't pay too much attention.     Pei Qinqin can't drive, and when Qin Chuan can't get up during the day, naturally she can't go to the human base to visit her cousin, and with her current status, it's not suitable for her to go to a human place.     So the promised January 1st meeting was pigeonholed like this.     My cousin didn't take the initiative to show up either.     Time passed in the sunrise and sunset, and the chicken cubs with big palms lost their cute fluff and were raised in a corner of the vegetable garden.     When Zhou Xing came over, Pei Qinqin was lying on a rocking chair under the tree reading a novel, and there were some nut milk teas on the small round table next to her. Standing on the table and peeling melon seeds for her, Zhuang Zhuang took a dozen different plants. The villain jumped up and down beside her, lively and peaceful.     She was seeing the place where the hero and heroine were about to confess, when Sunflower, who was close to the iron gate, suddenly cried, like a baby's voice that made Pei Qinqin close his eyes and hit the bridge of his nose.

    She sat up clutching her nose that hurt from being hit by the mobile phone, and told Zhuang Zhuang softly: "Zhuang Zhuang, go and see what's wrong with it." [