Qin Yiyang: "?" What kind of identity is this? The chicken is very tender and the chicken is very cute. Doesn’t it mean that they are both delicious?

    I don't understand, it's mysterious.

    Qin Chuan didn't say much, he didn't have the habit of sharing secrets, even if the other party was his cousin, the most trustworthy family member.

    Some things, as long as he remembers.

    The sun is fading to the west.

    Qin Yiyang rubbed his hungry stomach, and took the initiative to go to the well in the backyard of the manor to fetch water for cooking.

    The purpose of building this manor was to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. To put it bluntly, it was to experience the country style. To put it bluntly, it was to exercise courage and think about past mistakes.

    Every child of the Qin family will be thrown here for two months to support themselves after they reach the age of fifteen.

    Qin Yiyang's generation has few peers, only a cousin like Qin Chuan, and this cousin is slightly autistic due to family factors, so his 15-year-old summer vacation was dragging a 13-year-old stinky brother in a deserted place. Surviving in the manor is impressive.

    Qin Chuan was not idle either, and went to clean the kitchen of his family in advance, and put all the pots, bowls, seasonings and so on.

    The two big men were busy working inside and outside the house, leaving the third boy who used the mattress as a trampoline to guard Pei Qinqin.

    In their eyes, the owner of the baby is just asleep, so nothing is left behind for playing and playing.

    Zhuang Zhuang pulls Mianmian as the referee, letting him watch how it pushes Yuanyuan off the bed.

    Standing next to the master's pillow, Mian Mian heard the master's heavy breathing halfway, and immediately lowered Xiaosui to look over.

    It wanted to call its master but couldn't make a sound, so it could only press the leaf against its master's cheek, feel the scorching temperature above, and shook the leaf anxiously, but the two little ones beside the bed who were pushing vigorously didn't notice, I was so angry that a leaf fanned them all down!

    [Smelly! ] Zhuang Zhuang climbed up from under the bed, and found the owner curled up in a ball of sweat on his forehead, jumped out of bed, opened the door and rushed to the kitchen, grabbed Qin Chuan's trousers and kept pointing in the direction of the room.

    Seeing this, Qin Chuan didn't understand anything.

    He quickly ran back to the bedroom, saw Qin Qin curled up in a ball, stepped forward and knelt on one knee beside the bed to help her up to check her fever.

    "Qin Qin?"

    Qin Chuan saw that her eyes were tightly closed and her fingers were tightly clutching the trousers on her calves. He quickly pulled up her trousers to check, but only had time to catch a trace of red streaks.

    Something is moving on her calf!

    The bedroom door closed automatically, Qin Chuan lifted the clothes around her waist, and as expected, saw something radiating around a red ball constantly moving forward on the surface of her skin.

    Qin Chuan stretched his palm and pressed it on the red ball, trying to suck it out with blood, but the opponent was completely unaffected and crawled across Pei Qinqin's waist without changing his goal.