If he hadn't been brave at that time, she wouldn't have been taken away by Li Qingzhou. If he had woken up earlier and acted faster, she wouldn't have been abused like this.

    Even if Li Qingzhou deserves to die, he shouldn't be so impulsive.

    Pei Qinqin, who was wrapped in tenderness, finally stopped holding back, and tears burst out of his eyes in an instant.

    It was too difficult, she was really hungry for a long time! Day by day, I rely on eating those few mushrooms to maintain my spirit, and yesterday I walked softly on the mountain road for nine hours!

    Now that Qin Chuan found her, she was only thinking about how to bite Qin Chuan!

    She really doesn't want to bite Qin Chuan!

    Pei Qinqin sobbed loudly, apologizing while crying, and sad tears fell on Qin Chuan's neck, which made Qin Chuan wish to cut Li Qingzhou into pieces.

    Qin Chuan pressed the desire to kill, let go of Pei Qinqin a little, wiped the tears off her face with his fingertips and said, "Don't cry, I'm late, what's the matter with the corners of your eyes and mouth? Li Qingzhou moved you?"

    Qin Chuan caressed her cheek with his palm, and carefully stroked around her wound with his thumb, his eyes became more and more murderous.

    Pei Qinqin shook his head, and said with red eyes that he was thrown by a fifth-order zombie.

    Tier 5 zombie?

    "Okay, don't cry, we'll cut him later." Qin Chuan watched his sweetheart who was eating and drinking being tossed like this, and kissed the end of her eyes lovingly, and the tip of his tongue hidden behind his lips lightly Gently licking the wound above.

    The numb itching made Pei Qinqin subconsciously raise his hand to rub it, but was stopped by Qin Chuan.

    Qin Chuan raised her chin slightly, looked at her and said, "Don't be afraid, the pain will be gone in a while." Then he kissed the corner of her mouth like kissing the end of her eyes.

    The warm and unfamiliar touch stopped Pei Qinqin from sobbing, and with Qin Chuan's licking, the sound of heartbeat completely occupied Pei Qinqin's eardrums, making her temporarily forget the feeling of hunger scratching her lungs.

    Li Qingzhou caught up and saw the two people who were intimate, his mind buzzed, his rational strings completely collapsed, he roared the name "Qin Chuan" angrily, and launched any attack he had in his hand.

    The picture in front of him evoked a memory of his hatred, and two similar scenes kept alternating in his mind, making his fingertips tremble with anger.

    Qin Chuan raised his eyes and glanced indifferently, an invisible barrier surrounded the two of them, no matter how mad Li Qingzhou was, he couldn't rush over.

    "Qin Chuan, I'll fuck you! You're dead, your mother is dead!"

    Qin Chuan stared deeply at Li Qingzhou, who was like a mad dog, from kissing Qin Qin's mouth to covering his lips in front of him , and then continue to deepen the sense of touch, silently declaring sovereignty.

    Li Qingzhou screamed in pain, clutched his scalp with his ten fingers, glared at Qin Chuan furiously, then turned around and wantonly destroyed the surrounding houses, and said with red eyes: "If I can tear you apart once, I can tear you apart a second time." If you don't want to kill her again, let her go, Qin Chuan, I'm fucking warning you! Let go, let her go!"

    Terrifying energy burst out from Li Qingzhou's body, and finally shattered Qin Chuan's space barrier.

    Before the energy wave hit, Qin Chuan picked up Qin Qin, who had fallen asleep, and jumped to the big tree before. Looking at Li Qingzhou under the tree, he asked with deep hatred: "I killed her? Who secretly Followed her and conspired with outsiders behind her back to design an ambush and finally caused her death! Li Qingzhou, do you think she can't guess who exposed her whereabouts in the end? You are sorry for her trust, and you will never be forgiven by her. "