Two minutes later, the zombie's route changed according to their moving direction, apparently chasing them.

    It shouldn't be.

    Qin Chuan returned to the carriage from the gap, pulled Pei Qinqin over and sniffed her neck.

    The smell in her blood is not as strong as before, it can't reach this level at all. As for himself, Qin Chuan looked down at his hands, there was no blood and there was no such problem.

    "What's wrong, brother?" Pei Qinqin didn't know why he sucked himself suddenly, the warm breath hit her neck itchy.

    Qin Chuan raised his head, pinched Zhuang Zhuang in the pocket of her jacket and said, "A small group of zombies are chasing us, let these little ones be vigilant."

    Zombies are chasing us, you suck me—"Is it something to do with me?"

    Pei Qinqin didn't forget his physical problems.

    "I don't know, it shouldn't have much to do with you, but there must be something in the car that is attracting the zombies." Qin Chuan said in a compromising tone, "If it's really not possible, we can only clean it up." Pei Qin Qin

    Wu looked at him sternly, so the problem was laziness to clean up rather than danger?

    The autumn wind poured in through the broken gap, gently brushing Qin Chuan's broken hair.

    The bright sunlight hit him, making him dazzling. He looked into Pei Qinqin's eyes and asked her, "Want to go up and have a look?" Pei Qinqin's eyes lit up, and he hummed heavily, "Can I go up

    ? "It's so stuffy in the car!

    "Yes, as long as you want." There were some sharp objects around the gap, Qin Chuan didn't intend to go out from there, but led Pei Qinqin to open the door of the truck, facing the cool autumn wind, picked her up and stepped on her.

    Pei Qinqin only felt his body vacated, and stood on the roof of the car with both feet, and then stared at the supernatural being in charge of guarding the roof.

    Hehe, I'm sorry, I'm here to see the scenery again~

    Qin Chuan always ignores other people when there is no danger, seeing Pei Xiaoqin's body dangling with the car and always unable to stand still, he simply bent over to lift him up, Before he even raised his head, someone grabbed his shoulders.

    "Look, Qin Chuan!" Pei Qinqin pointed to the thing that jumped over like a monkey two hundred meters away by building a house, "What is that? Zombie? It's so small." Qin Chuan stared at it

    , Then he didn't take it seriously, and after answering Pei Qinqin's question, he thought for a while and said, "Throw Zhuang Zhuang out."

    [Aw? Why did you lose me again! ] Zhuang Zhuang pointed at Qin Chuan with Ye Zi as if complaining, throwing it every time, just throwing it, why not throw them smelly?

    Pei Qinqin coaxed it and said: "Because Zhuang Zhuang is the most powerful, Zhuang Zhuang, do you want to exercise your muscles and bones? You see it is so small, and you can blow it away with a wave of leaves. It's very cool to think about it." Zhuang

    Zhuang : [Master, Zhuang Zhuang has no bones! ]

    Pei Qinqin: "..." I know you have no bones, my focus is not on that!

    Seeing that Zhuang Zhuang had to be coaxed by Pei Xiaoqin when he saw that Zhuang Zhuang was working, he felt a little upset and said, "It can do whatever you want it to do, how dare it chirp?" Besides, it's useless to fan them, you have to knock their heads off. .