"I don't want to know anything now!" Pei Qinqin said through gritted teeth, and the person she had her eyes on was actually picked up by her future self! Extremely hateful!

    Qin Chuan was silent for a long while, and then said "Oh" in disappointment.

    You drop a ball!

    Pei Qinqin grabbed his clothes and got up, but before he could sit still, he was thrown back into Qin Chuan's arms by the swaying carriage.

    Pei Qinqin: "..."

    Qin Chuan held her waist, not letting her move, and said, "Don't be angry, I told you that you won't be able to bear it." "

    I... I can't bear it? I can bear it." It's your attitude that you can't stop, you are so calm, even if you are calm in a dangerous situation, you are so calm in this kind of thing! After all, don't you just don't care about me?"

    I will have to rob you in the future? If it doesn't exist, I don't like you as much as you said!

    Qin Chuan didn't accept her statement, looked down into her eyes and asked, "I haven't slept all night, and you still think I'm calm? I tried to recall more clues, but I really can't. I can't give you A complete explanation, so I didn't want to tell you so soon."

    ——Sleeping God didn't sleep all night!

    Pei Qinqin, who just accused Qin Chuan, met his frank eyes, felt so guilty that his fingers met, and whispered: "Brother, I'm sorry, I slept too deeply. I don't know that you misunderstood you by not sleeping all night." "Well,

    then How did you think of this? I didn't think of it before, but I remembered it last night, it can't be because of Li Qingzhou!" What is your relationship with him? It feels like you are different after he appeared?

    "What's none of his business?" Qin Chuan didn't want to see this person, turned his head to look at the sunlight outside and said, "I saw that you slept too soundly last night, so I lowered my head and touched your forehead." Pei Qinqin: "

    ?? ??"you! Kiss me secretly! Forget it, that's not the point now.

    "Did you remember it when you kissed my forehead? Then you kissed me before," still kissing the corner of his mouth, "Why didn't you remember?"

    Qin Chuan shook his head to express his indistinctness, as if when the scenes and moods were highly overlapping, Only then will it trigger a deeper memory.

    So he said—"If you kiss me, I may think of more things."

    Pei Qinqin turned his head and refused: "If it's all about kiss-related memories, I advise you not to think about it! Do you know who I am? "

    "You are Pei Qinqin."

    "Where am I from?" You don't even know my details, so you want to use me as a substitute? You bastard!

    She comes from...

    Qin Chuan suddenly heard a clear female voice in his head [Remember the wood, I come from the eight planets of the solar system, my family ranks third in front of the sun, it is the terrestrial planet with the largest diameter, mass and density in the solar system, so far About 4.0-4.6 billion years old, you can't beat me~]

    "You come from the eight planets of the solar system. Your home ranks third in front of the sun. It is the terrestrial planet with the largest diameter, mass and density in the solar system. It is about 40 years old. -4.6 billion years old?"

    Pei Qinqin almost spewed out a sip of mineral water, "How do you know what I'm thinking! You're using supernatural powers again?!"

    Qin Chuan shook his head, his supernatural powers can only make things she imagined virtual Hua, and can't hear what she thinks.