| 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 |

Începe de la început

The two of us got up off the bed before looking back at Junior.

"Junior? Me and your dad wanted to tell you something." I said, getting his attention.

"Okay. What is it?" He said sitting up, swinging his legs back and forth.

"I'd like you to meet my boyfriend." Bowser said before placing his arm around my shoulder.

The two of us watched as Junior let out an excited gasp.

"No way! Really?!" He said, practically jumping with excitement.

"Mhm." Bowser nodded.

"So this means I'll have two dads?!"

"I mean, if things keep going as well as they are now, then yes. You'll technically have two dads." I answered with a smile."I know I can't breathe fire or anything but as far as I'm concerned, we're family. I hope that's okay with you."

"I wouldn't want it any other way." He said before hopping off the bed and giving me a tight hug.

A warm smile formed on Bowser's face as he too joined our hug. I couldn't help but smile. Over the past 6 weeks, it felt like the three of us developed and shared a special bond. I felt a strong sense of belonging in the castle. Everything felt perfect in this moment. Everything is perfect, just the way it is.

Our group hug was interrupted by a knock on the room door. I followed behind Bowser as he answered the door to the general, who had a serious look on his face.

"Your highness, I request your presence in the watchtower. Along with you, sir Luigi. I believe there is something the two of you need to see." He said.

"I don't suppose it could wait, could it?" Bowser asked.

"No sir. It is very urgent."

Me and Bowser exchanged a look before nodding. The two of us followed the general to the watchtower, which was located in a really high part of the castle. We watched as the general looked through his telescope.

"There!" He pointed.

"Let me see." Bowser said, the general stepping aside.

Bowser took a look through the telescope before taking a few steps back, a worried yet stunned expression appearing on his face.

"What is it?" I asked.

Bowser wasn't able to form any words and instead just pointed at the telescope, urging me to look. I proceeded to look through the telescope. It was then that I spotted not just Mario, but four other toads with him marching towards the castle with ice flowers. I felt the sense of shock come over me as I stepped back from the telescope.

"Oh my god. I-it's really him. How did he get here so fast? It's hardly been six weeks." I stuttered, still in shock.

"I'm not sure." Bowser shrugged, still looking just as shocked as I am.

I looked back through the telescope then back at Bowser.

"You won't hurt him, right?" I asked.

"You're worried about me hurting him? Luigi, your brother hits like a truck. Trust me, I would know." He scoffed.

"Bowser, I'm serious." I reaffirmed.

He gave me a look before letting out a heavy sigh.

"I'll go along with what you think is right." He huffed, crossing his arms.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"It won't take long for the human to arrive. What is it you suggest we do, sir?" The general asked Bowser.