No, you come again! You bullied my brother, can't you see it now!

    She didn't get up anymore, and grabbed the black seedling with her backhand and pulled it back against the root of the tree. She thought it was too much, I will pull you out and put you in the sun at noon for seven days and seven nights!

    Mianmian jumped out of her pocket to help, but was stopped by Pei Qinqin. She found that Zhuangzhuang and Mianmian would be infected as soon as they were touched with the juice of black plants, no matter whether they were injured or not.

    So let her do it herself!

    She carefully plucked the black seedling until its color gradually changed from her fingertips to green, and then released her ankle with a 'boo'.

    Um?

    Pei Qinqin saw that it had turned back to green, and slowly let go of his hand. For some unknown reason, he reached out and touched the leaves of the green seedlings, and got it to rub it affectionately.

    "Uh, it turned its back."

    Mianmian tilted her head to see the color of the enemy turned into a partner, stretched out the leaves to imitate Pei Qinqin and ordered some seedlings, and then slapped it without warning.

    Pei Qinqin: "!

    "Mianmian, don't beat it back to black."

    The seedling burrowed back into the soil with trembling leaves, and just when Pei Qinqin thought it had left, it burrowed out again with a black root system.

    "...What are you doing?"

    The seedling handed it to Pei Qinqin with its black roots on top.

    Pei Qinqin stared at it, then looked back at Qin Chuan, who was fighting with the mole youth while avoiding the attack of alien plants, and remembered what Qin Chuan said that plant viruses could infect plants but not animals, so he stretched out his hand and grabbed the black root system and pulled it hard.

    In an instant, the piranhas surrounding them all fell to the ground under the pull of this root system.

    (*@ο@*) Wow~

    Pei Qinqin found himself so strong for the first time!

    "Good job, little red! I misunderstood you, you are a good grass with a bright heart! You are a hero! This glorious battle will definitely have your name!" Pei Qinqin boasted wildly, seeing the black roots in

    the The place where her fingers touched turned green and passed forward quickly. Not long after, the piranhas on the inner and outer layers seemed to be nourished, and the black branches and leaves began to turn green from the roots, standing up from the ground again.

    The smell in the air has changed.

    This kind of change is still spreading outwards. Large areas of black land are covered with colorful flowers and plants, as if they have been cast by magic.

    Pei Qinqin was immersed in the "miracle" she created, and it didn't take long for her to feel extremely uncomfortable.

    His head was throbbing, his hands and feet were losing strength rapidly, and he also felt a strong sense of nausea.

    "It's okay, it's okay, stop, you all stop for me!!" Pei Qinqin was very angry at the physical discomfort!

    Under her order, the green plants finally stopped spreading outwards.

    Pei Qinqin took a breath, looked back at the two people who were still fighting, endured the discomfort and summoned the cannibals, and ordered them to say: "Go, tie that person up for me."