" Those who are capable, will she actually have the second kind of ability?"

    "Do you think all people with abilities have dual-line abilities?" He also wrote Pei Qinqin's name, then turned his head to look at her , but because the two kept whispering, their heads were very close to each other. Qin Chuan didn't control the distance well, and touched the corner of her mouth when he turned his head.

    Pei Qinqin only felt that something was softly pressed against him, and when he realized it, he saw Qin Chuan stroking his lips with his fingers, saw her look over, and said, "It's different from when you touched me." Not at all

    . Embarrassing, no shame.

    Pei Qinqin covered her mouth: "..." You are enough, I will never be embarrassed by your attitude!

    "Why is your face so red?" Qin Chuan raised his hand to touch her forehead to test her body temperature, and Pei Qinqin, who became angry, took it away and said, "Go away, don't get so close to me!" Qin Chuan: "?"

    Pei

    Qinqin Staring at him, he took out the potato chips and lowered his head to open the lid.

    Qin Chuan raised his head and looked at the leaves blown by the wind, wondering why she could touch him but he couldn't touch her?

    The four people surrounding Dr. Zhu Yi did not always pay attention to Qin Chuan's side because they were exchanging information with each other. with leaves.

    The one looking at the leaves looks rather dazed?

    Make people angry again!

    deserve it!

    Qin Yiyang did not intervene in the past, and continued to talk to Chen Xingmin and the others.

    But Chen Xingmin followed his gaze and looked back at the man and woman under the tree. A few rays of sunlight fell on them through the gaps in the leaves, and the beautiful light allowed her to see the back of the boy's eyes.

    The small lump was the girl next to him.

    Is this awkward?

    Chen Xingmin paid a lot of attention to Qin Chuan, so he looked away and asked Qin Yiyang why he brought ordinary people into such a dangerous place.

    She wanted to use this to find out what type of capable person the boy is, but Qin Yiyang didn't give the answer she wanted, but said like throwing the pot away: "I don't want them to come here either, but my cousin Too stubborn, and Qin Qin is inseparable from him. Fortunately, he is good at protecting himself and Qin Qin at the same time, but he is relatively withdrawn and doesn't like to communicate with strangers, so you don't have to pay attention to him." Chen Xingmin smiled

    , Is it just good to be able to instantly deal with three third-tier beasts? That's too self-effacing.

    She smiled and said, "All masters have a temper. Is he also a member of the Qin team? Why haven't I heard of it before? Seeing that he has a lot of combat experience, he is a rare talent."

    "Oh, from your tone, you don't mean you want to poach my cousin?" Qin Yiyang joked.

    The Xingyue ability team headed by Yue Xiuyuan is known for gathering strong people because the team is full of special or high-level ability users. The members they recruited are indeed masters, but they don't know what kind of favorable conditions they offered to make those lone rangers join voluntarily.

    But if they really moved Qin Chuan's mind, they would hit the iron plate. If the Xingyue team can poach people away under his nose, he, Qin Yiyang, will lead the whole team to stand upside down and eat shit!     Chen Xingmin revealed Qin Yiyang's attitude, admitted in a joking tone that he wanted such a talent, then praised Qin Chuan's ability, and finally said that he would not rob him.     For the sake of Qin Yiyang's life-saving grace, she never thought of Qin Chuan, she just wanted to know why he, a D-level ability user, was so strong.     Su Qiao listened to Qin Yiyang, feeling lonely.     She tilted her head to ask Qin Yiyang for instructions, and after getting Qin Yiyang's nod, she got up and ran to Pei Qinqin to coax her and said, "Qin Qin, what's the matter with you?" She was still comfortable with her sister     . The people talking are so tired, either with guns and sticks or you flatter me, it doesn't make any sense at all.     Pei Qinqin looked up at her and handed her the potato chips.     "Thank you." Su Qiao pinched a piece and put it in her mouth. Because she often pays more for missions, she is not particularly short of snacks. She tasted a piece and stopped eating.     She glanced at Qin Chuan and asked her quietly, "Brother Qin Chuan made you angry?"     Pei Qinqin nodded.     "What's going on?"     Pei Qinqin shook his head.     Su Qiao was very distressed. She didn't know how to solve it, so she could only take Qin Qin's hand and put it on her bulging bicep and said, "It's okay, I'll touch my muscle for you, be happy, don't you like me What about your muscles? Feel free to touch them!"