Qin Chuan looked at the movement in front of him, turned his head and flicked her forehead to let her stay here.

    With that stupid king in her hands, she'd be safe.

    Hey, don't all go away!

    Pei Qinqin walked between the Hulk's fingers and looked down. Xiao Fangfang was worried that she would fall, so he put his fingers together in confusion.

    Hey she really is! Pei Qinqin sighed quietly, looked at the two green "dice" acting as eyes and said, "Let me see what they are doing... I really want to see..." Yuanyuan immediately pointed to the "eyes" and

    said Not sensible, and then the two cubes were kicked down from the inside by his companions, the new "eyes" were in place, and the Hulk's wrists tilted down, allowing Pei Qinqin to see the vision below.

    ha! Just great.

    Pei Qinqin stood on the edge at a height of 20 to 30 meters, watching Qin Chuan below rescue a girl who was almost killed by a strange beast. Qin Yiyang and Su Qiao teamed up to save another man, but they were not as quick and quick as Qin Chuan.

    After Qin Chuan killed the huge alien beast, he started to clean up the danger on Qin Yiyang's side. After a few strokes, he looked back at Pei Qinqin's direction.

    The two looked at each other, Pei Qin and Qin Yue wanted to go down.

    But Qin Chuan shook his head and told her not to come down, because the high altitude was much less dangerous than the ground.

    Pei Qinqin could only stay on top.

    Qin Yiyang helped up the same supernatural being who was seriously injured in the leg, and seeing that the surroundings were not so dangerous, he opened the first aid kit he carried with him to stop the bleeding and asked, "I am Qin Yiyang, the team leader in charge of this rescue. What are the whereabouts of Dr. Yi and Dr. Liu Tian?"

    "Unfortunately, Dr. Liu Tian died, and Dr. Zhu Yi is temporarily in the house behind me." Qin Yiyang and the others expressed their thanks.     The girl rescued by Qin Chuan stopped in front of the beast Qin Chuan killed, and then ran over to check on her companion's injuries. Seeing the ID card on Qin Yiyang's body, she knew that this was the support team sent by the base, and said gratefully: "Thank you, I am Chen Xingmin, a gold-type supernatural being, and you were also attacked by alien plants on the way in?" Otherwise, the number of people would not be so small!     Qin Yiyang nodded and exchanged information with him: "Not long after we landed, we lost half of our troops, and the other half were allowed to evacuate due to oxygen poisoning. Why didn't you send the news of the high oxygen content in the air back to the base ?”     While speaking, there was a sudden boom in the house covered by green plants behind them, accompanied by the roar of a beast.     "Oops, Su Qiao!" Qin Yiyang handed the medicine in his hand to Chen Xingmin, got up and ran to the house behind him to rescue his team members.     But an invisible shout from above stopped him.     "Here is the captain!" Su Qiao turned into a 1.8-meter King Kong, carrying the found Dr. Zhu Yi on his back, breaking through the wall and jumping down from the third floor.     A green beast followed closely behind, and was terminated by Qin Chuan's dart as soon as it jumped out.

    Su Qiao was shocked when she landed, and stood up straight from the sunken ground. Looking at Qin Chuan, who was silent but whose presence could not be ignored, her heart beat faster again.

    Why can he be so strong? It's obviously just a supernatural being in the storage space

    Qin Chuan pulled the silk to pull back the dart embedded in the alien beast, looked at the back of the house, and reminded Qin Yiyang softly, "Go." "Okay,