Pei Qinqin, who was apologized, hid his face under the hood, and silently stretched out his hands to circle Qin Chuan's body. neck.

    She was really sorry for almost hurting Jojo, so in the future, she will not participate in their missions anymore.

    Qin Chuan walked up to Qin Yiyang who was squatting on the ground studying alien species and kicked his leg, to the effect that he should take care of his people.

    He assured that they came here not to make them dislike Pei Xiaoqin.

    Did Pei Xiaoqin tell them there was something in the green plant, and they rushed over to take it directly? It's Pei Xiaoqin's fault that he doesn't have any sense of crisis prevention. What, his turn is someone else's to say?

    Qin Yiyang looked at the wounds on the alien species, responded casually, and persuaded absently: "The cigarette butts are not malicious, but they are not very good at talking. After being taught by you, they will definitely not do it again." One has no EQ, and the other has a sense of proportion , so quarrel just quarrel, don't delay him looking for clues.

    "Look at these, are they scars left by other supernatural beings?" Qin Yiyang asked, pointing to the slightly scorched tail of the alien species.

    Qin Chuan took a look and saw that Pei Qinqin on his back didn't speak, and replied with an even more unhappy expression: "Thunder type." After speaking, he turned his head and called the person on his back: "Pei Xiaoqin." "What are you doing?

    "

    " Why don't you talk."

    Pei Qinqin shrank on Qin Chuan's back, covered by a cloak and hood, making it difficult for others to look at her.

    She said: "There is nothing to say." If Qiao Qiao really had an accident because of this, it was indeed partly caused by her, and it would be useless to evade it.

    "It's true that you're in the nest." What kind of responsibility is he taking on himself, and besides, didn't he save the person?

    "Oh, I know what you mean."

    "Then why don't you talk."

    "I just finished arguing with you and don't want to talk to you!"

    Qin Chuan: "..."

    Pei Qinqin: "But it seems that you took the initiative to talk to me For the sake of this, I declare that we will not break up our friendship! Thank you for protecting me just now, my brother is really the best to me." Did you know,

    but why didn't he know that they were breaking up?

    "Remember to tell me in advance next time you break up with me."

    Pei Qinqin: "..." Don't speak human words again.

    Sure enough, Qin Chuan said: "I will definitely not talk to you first."

    Damn it, she knew it!

    Qin Chuan was hammered on the shoulder by her, and both of them were amused by each other.

    Standing on the master's shoulders and fluttering in the wind, Zhuang Zhuang was stunned from beginning to end, but he was happy when the master was happy!

    Feeling happy but having nowhere to vent, it saw Mianmian standing on the other side, and immediately provoked it by saying: [Smelly Mianmian~]

    Mianmian erected the leaves to express revenge twice.