The two supernatural beings closest to the victim were eager to save people, and they searched for the swaying grass to sneak in. Qin Chuan suddenly thought of something to stop him, stepped on the shoulders of others, and only saved one of them.

    The one who walked faster didn't even make a scream, and his body turned into a liquid, and then was absorbed by the moss, leaving only a set of clothes.

    "A-Long!" The companion mourned, but did not dare to rush forward.

    This area is so eerie!

    Qin Chuan took out a new knife from the space, raised the knife in his hand and cut off the thigh of the superhuman who had just been rescued.

    The emerald green mossy ground was suddenly splashed with dazzling red, and the injured superhuman screamed.

    "What the hell are you doing?!" The unknown person asked sharply.

    Qin Chuan ignored him, raised his hand and tore off the clothes of the nearby supernatural being, tied up the severed limb of the injured patient, and said in a cold voice to Qin Yiyang who was equally shocked: "He stepped on the moss, if you don't cut off the parasitic part immediately, The end is the same as that person."

    "Moss?! What is that?" Everyone asked in unison, the things here are far beyond what they have known in the past few months.

    Qin Chuan is not in charge of science popularization, because he can't tell what it is, he just has a little impression.

    He stood up and continued to say to Qin Yiyang: "You take the lead, and I'll cut the rear."

    "Okay." Qin Yiyang didn't understand why Qin Chuan knew about these strange creatures that he had never heard of, but it was not the time to talk about this, they seriously misunderstood Danger here!

    He asked the only healer in the team to come forward to treat his amputated companion, and then arranged for someone to carry him back.

    Qin Chuan went straight to the end of the team and put Pei Qinqin down, took out a hooded cloak from the space and put it on her, tied a bow around her neck with his knuckle fingers, and asked her softly, "Did you get scared just now? "The time was short, and I didn't have time to remind her to close her eyes.

    Pei Qinqin looked at him and shook his head: "No, it's not the first time I've seen someone lose a limb." "Huh

    ?" Qin Chuan paused, "Isn't it the first time for a living person?" "

    Hmm !" Pei Qinqin nodded with his black and white eyes open, spread his fingers and said, "I saw it when I was five years old, and I seem to have spelled it." Qin Chuan: "???" "Why

    ?

    " Don't surgeons let five-year-olds watch?

    "I don't know." Pei Qinqin replied too casually, as if he was playing with someone.

    But Qin Chuan knew that she would not make such a joke.

    "You can't remember it either?" Qin Chuan picked her up again, followed the team in front of him and said, "Then how do you know that you saw someone's severed limb when you were five years old?" You have tried it, but he hasn't Corpse... no.

    The rare keyword triggered his memory fragments again. Qin Chuan slowed down and watched the memory fragments fly by before his eyes, but he didn't reach out to pick them up, because he felt that he didn't want to know this memory.

    Pei Qinqin circled his neck and said, "I didn't know that before, but I suddenly remembered when I saw you cut off your leg just now... then one or two scenes."