She is still too young, and she will have to learn more about the art of speaking from Qin Chuan in the future.

    Qin Yiyang brought 14 people out this time. Excluding the pilot who was on standby and Qin Chuan and Pei Qinqin who were paddling, there were only 11 available players left.

    These 11 people were divided into two teams, commanded by Qin Yiyang, who attacked Dashu alternately. After a while, all the restless branches were beaten back by them, and when they continued to chase, Qin Yiyang suddenly stopped and said: "It's okay, there are such different plants around here, the movement is too loud, I'm afraid it will cause trouble." For other troubles, first find the trapped supernatural team."

    "Yes, captain!"

    Qin Yiyang took the lead downstairs and glanced at Qin Chuan as he passed by.

    He really didn't know what this kid wanted to do here, and it didn't seem like he was worried about his safety. Now that he can see through his spatial abilities, he should know that he is not so prone to accidents, and this bastard was just watching a show, right? Doing mean things with an expression that has nothing to do with him, he is not afraid of being beaten to death in a sack!

    Qin Yiyang stretched out his hand and pulled Qin Chuan to make him follow, lest he fall behind and cause trouble.

    Qin Chuan walked forward with his strength, and he didn't forget to take Pei Xiaoqin with him, just like two oil bottles, making the supernatural beings behind him look at each other in dismay.

    Didn't the buddies who went to Zijin Town to carry out the mission say that the captain's cousin is awesome? This... They really can't see how awesome a D-level space ability user is and an E-level ordinary person.

    Pei Qinqin followed Qin Chuan, saw the wall pierced by green plants, inexplicably wanted to touch the leaves growing from the wall, but Qin Chuan grabbed it before touching it.     "Don't try to do bad things." Qin Chuan wrapped her fingers in his palm and said, "They've mutated, it's difficult for you to tame them, and they won't listen to you." No way     !     Pei Qinqin thought of pea seedlings in an instant, held Qin Chuan's hand back sighingly, and complained to him, "Brother, it's all because of it that tempted me!"     Qin Chuan: "..." Your ability to open your eyes and tell lies is getting better and better. incredible.     "The oxygen content in the air here is too high, you should not be used to it, are you dizzy?" "     No dizziness, I feel that the air here is super fresh and very comfortable."     Comfortable? Qin Chuan turned his head to look at her for a while, thinking that she must be affected by his own abilities. Ordinary people will die of oxygen poisoning within ten minutes after entering here. People with supernatural powers will be better, but there will be problems if they stay for a long time.     "Hey," Qin Chuan suddenly asked Qin Yiyang who was leading the way, "Who are you going to save, and where is the specific location?"

    Originally, he didn't want to worry about making them torment themselves, after all, their abilities depended on actual combat to improve. But looking at the equipment of these people, it is obvious that they don't even know that the oxygen content in the air has increased, and they are still saving people like this, why don't they say they are going to die.

    Qin Yiyang didn't mind Qin Chuan's title, and opened the map that was almost useless and said to him: "Three days ago, an elite supernatural team brought two scientific research doctors here to investigate, and they were fine two days ago. A lot of information was sent back, but last night they suddenly sent distress signals frequently, and then lost contact with the headquarters. The two doctors are rare talents in the country and have made great achievements in the field of biology. We need their help. "