Pei Qinqin didn't know the inside story. Seeing that Su Qiao was unhappy, he coaxed her and said, "No, Qiao Qiao, I thought you were very strong at the first sight. You can tear zombies with your hands! I won't be scared by you, on the contrary. I feel safe by your side." It's much better than her, a zombie waste who can't beat the ninth-level disability, okay, OAO.

    This sincere look and powerful tone instantly healed Su Qiao. Excited, she kept saying that she would protect Qin Qin in the future!

    Good guy, Qin Yiyang has gained a lot of knowledge. This brother and sister don't need to do anything, just a few words can coax a third-level supernatural user into a dizzy state. Qin Chuan couldn't have been tricked like this, could he? How did she manage to see little stars in her eyes when she praised others? scary.

    However, Pei Qinqin's mind was filled with only: Woohoo! Go on and you'll be home! Brother should still be sleeping!

    Pray my brother is still sleeping!

    Unfortunately, Qin Chuan had already woken up because she hadn't returned for a long time, and was sitting down on the empty sofa waiting for an explanation.

    Did he ever tell her not to leave his side? Did she promise him not to leave? Just sleep a little deeper and wake up and the person is gone! If it weren't for the note left on the table, he would have taken it all down here.

    With a "click" sound, the door was opened from the outside.

    Seeing Qin Chuan sitting on the sofa, Qin Yiyang didn't think there was anything wrong, so he came in and said to him, "When did you wake up? I took Qin Qin downstairs and walked around. This is someone from my team, Su Qiao , just lived upstairs from us. Su Qiao, this is my cousin Qin Chuan."

    Su Qiao stared at Qin Chuan for the first time, her eyes straightened, and she asked blankly, "Is this real?" No Is it from the comics?

    Qin Yiyang smiled proudly: "Isn't he handsome? Of course he's a real person. There's no way, my family's genes are so good."

    This Su Qiao raised her hands in agreement.

    I thought the captain was good-looking enough, but I didn't expect my cousins ​​to be even more beautiful! So it's right not to hurry up when you know a handsome guy, because his brother may be even more handsome!

    The two of them communicated as if nothing had happened, but Pei Xiaoqin suffered a lot.

    Do you know what it means when Qin Chuan sits on the sofa and doesn't lie down or lean on it?

    It means he is angry!

    Pei Qinqin's anger detection radar kept sending out alarms. This was the first time she had seen Qin Chuan so angry.

    There is no way to mess with it!

    She ran towards Qin Chuan at a high speed, wrapped her arms around Qin Chuan's neck and yelled at his face, "Brother, you're awake! I saw how busy it was downstairs, so I asked my cousin to take me downstairs for a walk, and then Cousin suddenly received a task halfway, he was worried that I would come back alone, so he took me to the city hall together. I came back late, brother, don't be angry, I will definitely call you next time I go out!"

    Qin Chuan's anger that had been suppressed for a long time was extinguished by the sudden touch on his face... Although Pei Xiaoqin was about to leave, he still captured the softness and numbness of that moment.     He raised his hand and wiped the place where he was kissed, buried his doubts in his heart, and pushed the koala on his body dissatisfied, "Go away, it stinks to death when you go out and run around." I don't know who smelled on his body, it was annoying, Wanted to throw her in the tub and scrub her clean.     Ordinary people would definitely feel embarrassed when they were told this, but Pei Qinqin lowered his head and smelled himself, and retorted openly: "It doesn't stink, how can I stink when I take a bath every day?" Before I was sweating all over, I didn't see you disgusting, you still carried me Come on, how could it be smelly without sweating today?     "Brother, don't be angry, I'll cook something delicious for you tonight?"     Qin Chuan's frowning brows slightly relaxed, and he leaned on the sofa with his arms folded: "For example?" "     For example, steamed lamb, steamed bear's paw, steamed deer tail/ Roasted duck, roasted young chicken, roasted goose, stewed pig, marinated duck, chicken bacon in sauce, dried meat with small belly of pine flowers, mixed sausages, white belly with smoked chicken, steamed eight-treasure pig, glutinous rice, stuffed duck?" The full version of this song It almost sums up the north and south cuisines!     Qin Chuan fell into deep thought. Except for chicken, duck and pork, he didn't have anything else.     Qin Yiyang was on a mission in a hurry, and had no time to care about Qin Chuan's temper, so he packed up his things and said to them, "You two stay at home obediently, eat and drink in the master bedroom, I have a mission to complete I'll be back soon."     A mission?     Qin Chuan's gaze finally shifted from Pei Xiaoqin to Qin Yiyang, and he looked at his back and asked, "Where are you going to do the mission?" "The fourteenth district, with this city as the center, the further outside the area, the more     dangerous it is. "     Qin Chuan flicked Pei Qinqin's forehead to make her let go and said: "Take me."     Pei Qinqin then raised his hand and said, "Then I'll go too."     Qin Yiyang: "...I'm on a mission, isn't it? Going on an outing, can't you rest in the safe zone? Are you tired of running outside for the past few months?"