She deliberately let them get along, so she never cared about it. As a result, Mianmian became more and more intelligent, while Zhuangzhuang became more and more stupid. The polarization between the two is a bit serious.

    Pei Qinqin never rejects Mianmian's heart, being able to stand in front of others is its ability, as long as it doesn't harm others, having a heart is not a bad thing.

    It knows how to watch the timing. When it deliberately listens to the reverse command, it gets stuck at the point every time and makes no mistakes. It can also quickly and accurately distinguish the people who can move and the people who can't move.

    Can you be strong? It can't, it just fucks when it goes up, except for her, it attacks everyone indiscriminately.

    But it is straightforward, lively and cheerful, and the personalities of these two different plants just complement each other.

    It was the first time that Mianmian was seen through by her master, and the whole grass was at a loss.

    "Mianmian, don't be nervous, it's not your fault for being smart." Pei Qinqin took them back to the living room with a smile and said, "This time you hit Zhuang Zhuang first, you should apologize to Zhuang Zhuang. Good friend, okay?"

    Mianmian looked at Pei Qinqin for a while, after confirming that she was not angry, she shook her head, raised the leaf as if to hit Zhuang Zhuang, but Zhuang Zhuang pia hit him back first.

    It pointed to the place where it was beaten to show Pei Qinqin, indicating that it was evened.

    This solution - can you not fight?

    All right.

    Pei Qinqin put the two little ones on the empty coffee table, knelt down and made a rule, saying: "Since you are all so dissatisfied, then follow my way. You two leaves push each other, whoever gets off the coffee table first Whoever falls down will apologize to the other party first. You can only use your strength, don't play tricks!"

    Gao Yezi agreed, and Mian Mian also nodded.

    "Then let's get started." Pei Qinqin sat back on the sofa and watched the two of them pushing their heads against their heads and leaves against leaves.

    Judging from the vibrations of the leaves on Zhuang Zhuang's head and the spikelets on Mian Mian's head, both of them have already tried their best to feed, but their feet didn't move much.

    Ha, fight with me.

    Pei Qinqin calmed down, and took out a pack of caramelized melon seeds from his backpack.

    Qin Chuan reached out and grabbed some from her palm, looked at the two little ones pushing back and forth, and raised his hand to give Pei Qinqin a thumbs up.

    It's wonderful to watch drama without making noise.

    Pei Qinqin smiled with a humble expression on his face.

    you are welcome.

    Qin Yiyang, who was watching the whole process, looked at the two cuties who were working hard on the coffee table, and Qin Chuan and Pei Qinqin, who were leaning comfortably on the sofa, making eye contact and knocking up melon seeds. Ten thousand horses galloped past in their hearts.

    Damn, are you two human beings having fun with them like this? You didn't do what this person did!

    The two little guys are so cute.

    He squatted in front of the coffee table and looked at Zhuangzhuang and Mianmian, who was only half the height of a chopstick, and reached out to ask Pei Qinqin for some melon seeds, watching with relish.