It is rare for her to sleep at this point.

    Qin Chuan looked at her for a while by the slightly flickering candlelight, he was not used to such a quiet Pei Xiaoqin, and then looked at the hem of her clothes that was being held tightly by her, not wanting to wake her up. He raised his hand and flicked out the candle on the table, and lay down beside her.

    Darkness enveloped the room, Qin Chuan smelled the scent he wanted, turned around and closed his eyes.

    No one will die this time.

    The news of the ability team's completion of the task was quickly transmitted back to the capital through special equipment. Relevant personnel have also collected the flesh and blood tissue of the high-level mutant, and went to the cave to clean it up.

    Early the next morning, Qin Yiyang was about to evacuate the town.

    After all, the country is currently short of manpower, and every second counts for many rescues.

    Before leaving, he took Qin Chuan to a secret discussion. No one knew what he said to Qin Chuan, but in the end, he persuaded Qin Chuan to go to the shelter.

    Pei Qinqin's eyes had recovered after a night's rest. She kept her promise, and she would not stop Qin Chuan as long as he agreed to go to the refuge. At this time, she was sitting on the window seat of the helicopter, looking out curiously.

    Qin Chuan was doing a walk-around inspection below. After the inspection, he boarded the driver's seat, put on a fully enclosed headset microphone, and checked the flight system.

    Pei Qinqin leaned over to watch and said, "Brother, do you really know how to fly a plane?" Is there anything else you can't do!

    Qin Yiyang leaned comfortably on the seat, put his hands behind his head and said, "Of course, your brother has been flying around in a plane before graduation." Ah

    ... really rich and powerful!

    "So my brother couldn't drive because he was a pilot?" It is said that the operating principles of airplanes and cars are inconsistent. In order to avoid mistakes, pilots almost never drive.

    Qin Yiyang nodded to indicate that he was correct.

    Pei Qinqin: "..." But my brother has already learned to drive, not only can he drive, but he has also driven a lot of cars, plus he has amnesia, can you believe it, you let a person with amnesia fly a plane!

    courage.

    But if Qin Chuan dared to drive, he must be sure.

    Peace of mind.

    Qin Chuan turned around and pushed Pei Qinqin back to his seat and said, "Sit down and fasten your seat belt. There are snacks in your bag and you can find them yourself.

    " I rubbed the equally excited strong and steady Mianmian.

    The helicopter took off, and the noise couldn't stop Pei Qinqin's curiosity.

    She asked Qin Yiyang next to her, "Cousin, did you come here by plane before?" "

    Yes."

    "What about your previous pilot?"     Qin

    Yiyang said, "It's dead."

I can't ask any more questions, my curiosity stops.

    The Zhuang Zhuang in her pocket stuck in the soil all night, full of energy.