"Mine." Qin Chuan said calmly, causing Pei Qinqin's heart to explode, "Brother, do you mean that you have a villa under your name?" "Yes." "Do you know where that villa is?

    "

    Qin

    Chuan nod.

    Pei Qinqin was dumbfounded, "Wow, why didn't you live there from the beginning?" You are really rich!

    "Just thinking about it, it's possible..." Waiting for someone? It's just that he couldn't remember who to wait for.

    Wow show, too showy.

    Pei Qin and Qin Kong patted Qin Chuan's shoulder with one hand, "Brother, Sarah!"

    Qin Chuan: "?"

    The kitchen was too hot, and Qin Chuan opened the kitchen door after a while.

    At this time, Qin Yiyang was no longer in the living room. Qin Chuan stood there for a while and noticed that Qin Yiyang was talking to someone outside the door.

    He was not interested in listening, so he turned around and went back to the kitchen to watch Pei Qinqin cook until the food was ready.

    Qin Yiyang came in smelling the aroma, and swallowed uncontrollably when he saw the combination of meat and vegetables, and the delicious yellow braised chicken and rice.

    Rice and meat, rice and meat, rice and meat!

    The quality of this lunch is too good! It looks delicious!

    "Cousin, let's eat." Pei Qinqin reached out to pass chopsticks to Qin Yiyang.

    She cooked for three people, but the appetite of these supernatural beings... Well, anyway, she cooked an extra serving according to Qin Chuan's appetite.

    Qin Chuan usually eats a lot, no matter what she cooks in the past two months, there is no food left on the table.

    Qin Yiyang looked at Qin Chuan and asked, who would be polite to his cousin who grew up with him?

    He strode forward, took the chopsticks with both hands and thanked Pei Qinqin. After sitting down, he turned to the customer and picked several pieces of chicken drumsticks for Pei Qinqin before picking up the dishes himself, saying: "Sister, you have worked hard. Come on, you eat meat, and we serve the dishes." Come!"

    For a while, Pei Qinqin's rice was so full of meat that he couldn't even pick it up.

    Seeing this, Qin Chuan took some from her bowl and put it in his own, which shocked Qin Yiyang.

    Although it is difficult for everyone to eat hot dishes and rice after the end of the world, there is still something in the pot that will not be caught in other people's bowls, right? What's more, he gave it to his sister.

    Just as Qin Yiyang was about to talk about Qin Chuan, Pei Qinqin thanked Qin Chuan happily, and then picked up a bowl and ate sweet potato leaves.

    "Cousin, don't be too polite, don't worry, we can still afford a meal, brother?" Pei Qinqin greeted him seeing him staring blankly, swallowing the food in his mouth.

    Qin Chuan hummed, and ate his own, except for giving Pei Qin Qin the potato cubes she liked, and didn't care about Qin Yiyang at all.

    What about these two people... Qin Yiyang suddenly felt like an outsider, obviously he was Qin Chuan's family?

    He took a mouthful of the rice belatedly, and tasted a burst of sweetness the moment he entered it, which greatly stimulated his appetite. As the rice was swallowed into the stomach, a warm force began to swim to the limbs.