Qin Yiyang froze for a moment, then closed the car door and smiled.

    It's strange, that guy is willing to be clinged to by the little girl.

    Qin Chuan glanced at Pei Qinqin's fingers, took her by the wrist and followed Qin Yiyang into the government building.

    But as soon as he entered, he was asked to do a full-body examination.

    The so-called full-body examination is to take off all clothes and check whether there are any wounds on the body. If there are any wounds, they will be isolated for 24 hours.

    Pei Qinqin didn't even need to take off his clothes for inspection, as there were obvious wounds on his body, but Qin Chuan refused to take off his clothes for strangers to see.

    But this is the basic process of entering the refuge, because some survivors rescued by Qin Yiyang halfway are housed in the government building. If they carry the virus in and mutate, the people inside will be in danger.

    Qin Chuan understood very well, and he didn't think there was anything wrong with these people's actions, so he turned around and stopped Pei Qinqin, who was about to be taken away for isolation, and led her to leave the government building voluntarily.

    "Qin Chuan!" Qin Yiyang knew that he would not obediently be checked by others, so he stopped him and said, "You don't want others to check, so you can let me check it?"

    Pei Qinqin laughed "hehe", not worried at all that he would be taken away for isolation.

    Because it was impossible for Qin Chuan to let her be quarantined alone, and it was impossible for Qin Yiyang to check him, even if he said he was his cousin.

    Sure enough, Qin Chuan protected Pei Qinqin behind him, raised his arm to block Qin Yiyang's overstretched hand and said, "I won't enter the shelter." It was troublesome and useless.

    "Where are you going if you don't enter the shelter? It will be dark in a few hours, are you going out to feed the monsters?" Qin Yiyang still subconsciously regarded Qin Chuan as being needed after seeing Qin Chuan's force value Looking at the caretaker, Pei Qinqin looked at the weather outside, tiptoed and asked him quietly: "Brother, do you want to go to the east now to solve it? Since they appear at night, would it be better for you to go at noon?" Qin

    Qin Chuan made eye contact with her for a while, then shook his head.

    There is no difference, mutants are not vampires who are afraid of the sun, at most they don't like the sun like humans, so they don't come out.

    Pei Qinqin understood, touched his stomach and suggested, "Since there is no difference, let's go later? We haven't had lunch yet, I'm hungry." [

    Zhuang Zhuang is also hungry (._.)]

    Pei Qinqin: "? "Didn't you dig the soil at night?

    [The owner needs to touch it to gain strength! ]

    Tsk tsk tsk, acting like a spoiled child again!

    Pei Qinqin put his hand into his pocket and touched its leaves, and then said to Qin Yiyang: "Cousin doesn't need to check, we will go outside after a rest." "No." The

    person in charge of the inspection stopped in front of Qin Chuan Said: "If you have been infected and mutated outside, you will become our enemy at night."

    Pei Qinqin: "?" So sure? What if I mutate and feel that the same kind tastes better? Besides, why do I attack you at night, and I can't see at night.