him, saying, "Brother, he said he was your cousin?"     "...I don't have a cousin." Although his memory of characters is very blank, he remembered that he was alone from the beginning to the end, and there were no cousins, relatives or friends.     "Well, my brother said he didn't have a cousin, did you recognize the wrong person?" Pei Qinqin raised his head and asked Qin Yiyang who was standing outside the counter.     Qin Yiyang patted the counter and said, "Qin Chuan, don't be angry, can you? What time is it now? Don't you just give your social account to some female classmates, add water to your milk, and put it in your lunch box?" Put two fake cockroaches? I did this to move your facial expressions and mobilize your personal emotions, so that you can live seriously. Besides, how many years have passed, Zhou Xing coaxed you to dare not play with me .”     Pei Qinqin: “…” I think you want him to give up his life.

    Why are the details of these people deceiving people so well? Look at the emotional output, the expressions in the eyes are so precise, if she hadn't stood firm in Qin Chuan, she would have believed it!

    Qin Chuan finally found the thermometer in a medicine box. He regarded Qin Yiyang as nothing, picked up the thermometer and looked at Pei Qinqin, curled his lips and said, "I found it." "So soon? Show me." Pei

    Qinqin He took the thermometer and stood up. Just as he was about to lift it up to look at the mercury line, Qin Yiyang on the opposite side snatched it and said, "What are you looking for for the thermometer? Who has a fever?!" Pei Qinqin clicked his tongue like he just

    did As before, he slapped the counter and said: "No one has a fever, return it to me quickly!" I advise you to not annoy Qin Chuan, otherwise he will beat you until your cousin doesn't even know him.

    Qin Yiyang frowned, seeing the bandage on Pei Qinqin's forehead, he reached out to check her temperature.

    After all, she has a wound on her body, just in case, it's better to check it.

    "I really don't have a fever!" Pei Qinqin nimbly hid behind Qin Chuan.

    Qin Chuan stood in front of her and looked into Qin Yiyang's eyes. He flashed his hand to hold his wrist and twisted it down. Qin Yiyang almost screamed in pain. Before he could resist, he was pulled forward, and then The thermometer in the other hand was taken away, and then the whole person was pushed away, and he staggered several times.

    Depend on!

    "Qin Chuan, you!" When did you learn this? !

    Qin Yiyang held his wrist that was extremely painful but not injured, and met Qin Chuan's cold eyes as soon as he raised his head. At this moment, he finally synchronized with Zhou Xing's feeling when he first met Qin Chuan.

    Familiar, unfamiliar, frightened.

    This was not the Qin Chuan they remembered.

    Qin Xiaochuan in their memory is a gentleman, cleanliness obsessed, and a person who doesn't like sports, but that face and those eyes are indeed Qin Chuan's.

    Pei Qinqin was walked out with Qin Chuan's shoulders in his arms, and when he passed by Qin Yiyang, he made a face at him through Qin Chuan.

    I told you not to be naughty, Qin Chuan doesn't like naughty people.

    "Qin Chuan, Qin Chuan!" Qin Yiyang ran out shaking his hands and put his hands on Qin Chuan's shoulders, preventing him from leaving.

    This time, he was already mentally prepared and quickly responded to Qin Chuan's attack.