"I finally know why Brother Qin protects my sister so much. If I have a sister who can cook like this, I will!" Su Di said gratefully for the colorful and fragrant egg noodles.

    Fan Xiangsui had already started to eat. This time she ate more politely. She stopped halfway and licked her lips and said, "You must do what you want? It's not up to you." Everyone is not that man's opponent.

    Su Di sighed with a happy look on his face, and suddenly thought of it and said, "If Brother Qin's power is storage space, then his physical strength is really awesome, far more than three times mine." Become a

    superpower Afterwards, his physical strength improved a lot, but he still couldn't do what Qin Chuan did. He could blow the heads of mutant zombies with just anything.

    Fan Xiangsui recalled the feeling of being stared at by him in the room the day before yesterday, and shivered: "Don't talk about him, his status should be extraordinary, and his skills are not something ordinary people can have." Compare them with

    themselves You know, the increase in strength does not mean that the moves can be learned without a teacher. Every time Qin Chuan made a shot, he was killed with one blow, without any bells and whistles, and without unnecessary movements, it was as clean as if he had killed thousands of times.

    Su Di hummed, holding the bowl and burying his head in eating hard. After a while, he drank the soup until there was no drop left. It took all his life's restraint to not touch Zhou Xing's bowl.

    The increase in power of supernatural beings corresponds to an increase in appetite. They must absorb enough calories to keep their bodies in a state of abundance. Before Pei Qinqin cooked, they hadn't eaten for a long time.

    Sometimes they all feel that they are zombies too, starving all the time like the zombies outside. Until I ate the meal cooked by my sister last night, the feeling of the food flowing through the throat into the stomach to warm the body and mind was really comfortable!

    Today is a great day too!

    Su Di excitedly raised his hand with an empty bowl and cheered: "I love my sister!"

    Fan Xiangsui agreed very much beside him, and then continued to lick the bowl, thinking that it would be better if he could eat enough every day.

    In the tent, Pei Qinqin put the noodles on the folding table, squatted at the end of the bed and pulled Qin Chuan's quilt and said, "Brother is up!" Qin

    Chuan smelled the smell of fried eggs, pulled off the quilt to reveal half of his face, and looked at Pei Qinqin It took a while to get up from the bed with difficulty, and sat there for another three to five seconds before lazily stretching.

    When he moved, the bones and joints all over his body clicked, Pei Qinqin was used to it, and sat down opposite him to have breakfast with him.

    The sun was rising in the east, and before the sun heated up, Zhou Xing and his group drove their small broken truck and started on the road again.

    Qin Chuan didn't even dismantle the tent, and just stowed it into the space so forcefully. The consequence of doing so was that other bulk things were squeezed out.

    Pei Qinqin watched the colorful candies fall from his right hand one by one, and quickly hid his hand in his backpack and said, "Brother, what's wrong with your space?" Qin Chuan frowned

    .

    However, this was just the beginning, and the backpack soon burst out like a spring with biscuits, jelly, hawthorn, spicy sticks, nuts, etc... Pei Qinqin was dumbfounded.