Once the ability of the supernatural person is out of control, the controlled substance will absorb the ability of the supernatural person and grow indefinitely until the supernatural person is killed.

    So Pei Qinqin had to leave the area covered by her abilities immediately.

    Qin Chuan walked too hastily with Pei Qinqin in his arms, and accidentally tripped over something unremarkable under his feet and staggered.

    A water spinach less than half a meter high was waving its leaves and punching Qin Chuan's calf!

    [Let go of my master! ]

    [Big Bad! ]

    [You're a big badass! ]

    Qin Chuan lowered his head and glanced at it, and recognized that it belonged to Pei Xiaoqin, but it didn't accept that Pei Qinqin ran away, so - he stepped on it and walked away.

    [嘿——] It took a while for the water spinach to stand up from the ground again.

    Zhou Xing chased after him with a pickup truck he didn't know where to find, and opened the passenger door to let Qin Chuan get in. Su Di and Fan Xiangsui were lying in the back seat.

    Qin Chuan was in a hurry, hugged Pei Qinqin and went up.

    He put his hand on Pei Qinqin's side face, let her lean against his chest, and kept her from bumping, while checking her carotid artery all the time.

    Because her pulse was weakening, her life force was steadily draining.

    "Drive faster!" Qin Chuan's tone was unusually aggressive.

    He left Pei Xiaoqin out of trust in Zhou Xing, but in the end he ran to him and left Pei Xiaoqin alone.

    Those who don't trust and those with poor strength are never in Qin Chuan's consideration. Among these few people, only Zhou Xing was able to protect others, and the others were unable to protect themselves, and the person he entrusted was only Zhou Xing from the beginning to the end.

    He didn't keep his promise.

    For Pei Qinqin's injury and unconsciousness, Qin Chuan felt a trace of anger for a long time.

    He didn't want her to die, and he couldn't save her in that way unless it was absolutely necessary.

    He carefully touched Pei Qinqin's forehead, lowered his head and gently sniffed the smell of her blood.

    Outside the window, all the roadsides that the car passes by, the vegetation is several meters high.

    The buds are emerging, the flowers and leaves are in full bloom, and the greenery seems to welcome the return of something. The thriving scene is more spring than spring.

    Zhou Xing drove the car, looking at the changes behind the car through the rearview mirror.

    This is amazing, even more amazing than monsters everywhere after one night, and their birth ability, and then this sense of magic stops when the branch penetrates the zombie's chest and hangs them high-suddenly.

    So fierce!

    Zombies reappeared, and the paintings on both sides changed, and the little fairy turned into a fighting Buddha. The branches danced wildly and began to connect to each other, forming a line of defense to stop and destroy the zombies that were chasing.

    Qin Chuan glanced at the plant that inherited the mind of the capable person behind him, and while Zhou Xing was not paying attention, he secretly pulled out the small green sprout that emerged from the wound on Pei Qinqin's forehead.