Qin Chuan passed him by, took two steps and noticed the group of returning zombies, looked back at Zhou Xing and said, "Leave immediately if you don't want to die."     Zhou

    Xing: "?"

The shouts of the team members came: "Boss, let's go, I'm pulling off!

    Pulling off means that the army of zombies led away by him is back!

    " What the hell? ! The boy didn't care about collecting other supplies, and immediately protected the girl to retreat.

    The roar of the zombies had already reached the entrance of the supermarket, and the sound of intensive running came from all directions.

    Zhou Xing covered the girl's retreat, and he didn't forget to tell Qin Chuan to go quickly.

    It's too late, the supermarket There are zombies outside.

    Qin Chuan broke off a shelf pole, raised his hand, and threw through the zombies blocking their back, opening a way out.

    "Are you still going? "Don't bother me looking for brown sugar.

    He just saw on the tips on the shelf that drinking brown sugar water during menstruation can effectively relieve dysmenorrhea.

    That guy is already weak, so what if he dies of pain if he doesn't supplement it?

    So he had to find some brown sugar.

    "Xiao Chuan!" Zhou Xing was first shocked by his childhood friend's force value, and when he wanted to run back to save him, he saw him break a piece of wire casually and put on a posture of thousands of troops.

    The heads of those zombies were like tender tofu, easily pierced by a wire, and five or six of them would fall down once pierced. All the zombies whose heads were pierced died instantly.

    He just stood in front of the dense army of zombies like a god descending, and then the god disappeared in the blink of an eye?

    people! !

    Before Zhou Xing could react, he was dragged out of the supermarket by his teammates.

    Qin Chuan, who consciously got rid of the trouble, came out from behind the shelf and turned on the flashlight again to look for brown sugar.

    The army of zombies rushed towards Zhou Xing and his group like a tide, still avoiding Qin Chuan in the middle sensibly.

    Listening to the sound of the car leaving, Qin Chuan found brown sugar, brown sugar slices and all the candies, but his storage space was already full of messy supplies, and he couldn't throw away Pei Xiaoqin's sanitary napkin, so he had to find another one. Large storage box with no lid to store things.

    Done.

    He came out of the supermarket with the suitcase in his arms. It was a coincidence that he heard gunshots as soon as he came out.

    Qin Chuan stopped at the entrance of the supermarket. What is the difference between this group of people shooting on the street in the city center and courting death?

    Sure enough, the car that had just driven away was forced back by the zombies. Countless zombies rushed to the survivor team traveling around, and it was only a matter of time before the group was wiped out.

    The survivors are right in front of my eyes, should I save them or not?

    It's too much trouble to clean up on a large scale.