Before she had finished listening to it, a knock on the door came to her ears suddenly, causing her shoulders to shake in shock, and then she heard Qin Chuan say: "Get out of the way." Pei Qinqin quickly stood up straight, and opened the door with a twist, she was surprised to

    see Looking at the handle outside the door, there is really no lock. Why couldn't it be opened just now?

    She also wanted to see the zombies outside the anti-theft door, but just as she raised her head, Qin Chuan forcefully turned her around, pushed into the room and said, "Cooking, I'm hungry." "Oh...brother, how do you know I'm behind the

    door Overheard? Did you kill those zombies with your bare hands?" You also said that you can't see through!

    Qin Chuan activated his silence skill again, you can ask your questions, and it's over if I ignore you.

    Depressed, Pei Qinqin went to the kitchen to cook. She didn't believe that so many zombies could disappear out of thin air, so she decided to take a look when she went out tomorrow morning!

    At this time, she had been chic for more than half a month, and she hadn't realized the specialness of girls, so that when she woke up the next morning, she was overwhelmed by the abnormality under her body-menstrual period!

    God! She actually came to my aunt!

    The zombies were so exciting that she completely forgot about it!

    Pei Qinqin looked at the blood-stained bed sheet, scratched at his hair, felt the heat surge under his body, and hurried to the bathroom to deal with it.

    After the calf is over, will the boss have sanitary napkins? I think should not be? She can't find cloth to sew a menstrual belt for a while, let alone plant ash to use! Or how likely is it to go downstairs with your pants on and go to the supermarket to search for sanitary napkins?

    giao!

    The exit was tightly sealed, and she had to climb from the rooftop to the next door to go down the stairs. In the past, the rooftop next door was the life of zombies!

    No, no, she can tie herself up with a rope and hang herself to the downstairs room to look for it. Such a residential building can't be without a female resident, right? Households with girls may have sanitary napkins!

    Hey, it's too difficult, she actually has to climb up and down during her menstrual period! Wash it quickly, wash it, first look for the rope.

    Because of "the situation is urgent", Pei Qinqin didn't pay much attention to the movement of his hands. After rummaging through boxes and cabinets in the living room, he went to the storage room. Except for Qin Chuan's bedroom, she searched all the places in the house where she could put things, but she couldn't find any rope except food!

    Somewhat collapsed, she hurried to the balcony to take off the pants she had dried yesterday, and then quickly ran into the bathroom.

    Qin Chuan, who was awakened by the sound of 'tick-tick-tick' footsteps and the occasional sound of heavy objects falling back and forth, frowned and picked up the small alarm clock beside the bed.

    six in the morning?

    Well, the Huskies have set a new record for getting up.

    This guy doesn't sleep all day, what is he doing?

    Qin Chuan got up and went downstairs, not surprisingly, he saw the living room that looked like a thief.

    The door of Pei Qinqin's bedroom was not closed, and there was no one in it, nor was there anyone in the kitchen.