"What kind of wind ability is it?" Qin Chuan asked Pei Qinqin.

    Pei Qinqin said: "It's the kind written in the novel, which can manipulate the wind element in the air to attack, defend and assist!" Qin Chuan thought for a while, raised a small flame on his fingertips and said: "Then

    this What about it?"

    Pei Qinqin gasped: "Fire element!"

    Qin Chuan showed the small electric current in his palm.

    Pei Qinqin grabbed her hair and said, "Thunder type!"

    The little current was replaced by a little green seedling.

    "Wood type!!"

    Pei Qinqin is crazy! How many abilities does he have!

    Qin Chuan showed all the abilities of the seven departments of gold, wood, water, earth, fire, wind and electricity, and finally snapped his fingers again in the ear of Pei Qinqin who was so excited.

    Pei Qinqin suddenly came back to his senses and blinked, looking at Qin Chuan's white palm, a question mark slowly appeared in his mind.

    What happened to her just now?

    Qin Chuan rubbed his fingertips and said, "So that's how it is."

    Pei Qinqin: "???" What is this like?

    Qin Chuan affectionately stroked the little cook's hair and said, "I just showed what was in your mind for a short time." "

    Huh?!" Pei Qinqin followed his footsteps and asked, "You hypnotized just now. Me?"

    "It's not hypnosis, it's just connected to some of your neurons."

    "...Ah, I see, you're a psychiatrist!!" Oh my god! How thick is the golden thigh she hugs!

    Pei Qinqin's excitement made Qin Chuan run downstairs rubbing his ears.

    "Brother, you are too powerful! Brother, wait for me, don't go so fast!" Pei Qinqin followed closely behind him, completely ignoring the zombies on the rooftop who were getting more and more excited because of her voice.

    Pei Qinqin came in and closed the door, and continued to worship sitting cross-legged in front of the coffee table, fiddling with guns. Only the mysterious and powerful spiritual supernatural beings in the description existed.

    "Brother, brother~ Apart from manipulating the human brain, do your abilities have other functions? For example, see-through? Photographic memory? Or magnify the senses? Can you capture the movements within a radius of 100 meters? ?”

    Qin Chuan: “?” What is this all about?

    "Stop reading online novels. I can't manipulate people's brains, and I can't see through, have a photographic memory, magnify the senses, and capture movements within a radius of 100 meters. Do you think I'm God?" "You are my God!

    " Hearing that he said no, Pei Qinqin was somewhat regretful, and felt it was reasonable, and quickly pulled himself together and asked, "Then what kind of ability is your ability? Is it only teleportation? Teleportation is not a wind element. Ability?"     Qin Chuan assembled the gun by himself and said, "I don't know, anyway, I can only teleport, and the distance can't exceed five meters. If I know what you said, I still need guns and bullets?"

    It makes sense...

    Pei Qinqin was persuaded, scratched his head foolishly, watched him assemble the guns and said, "Can I ask, where did these guns and bullets come from?" "You want to know?"

    Qin Chuan raised his head. asked her.

    Pei Qinqin nodded.

    Think about it, this is about your identity before the end of the world!

    Qin Chuan opened the drawer under the coffee table and showed her: "Simulation | gun, just change the trajectory to a size suitable for shooting soybeans."

    Pei Qinqin: "????" Seriously? are you serious !

    Those guns on the wall? ?

    Qin Chuan casually shot down the decorations on the wall and said, "Well, they are all imitations."

    Pei Qinqin cracked open, can soybeans shoot through a zombie's head? Can soybeans shoot through the heads of zombies?

    Qin Chuan threw the imitation|gun into her arms and said, "Don't you want to play? Play."

    Pei Qinqin picked up the gun in his arms without tears, you big liar, what I want to learn is a real gun, isn't it? Soybean Simulation|Gun!

    "You didn't lie to me, did you? How did Soybean shoot through the zombie's head?" Don't use supernatural powers to do it, and then use guns as a cover, right?

    But there's no need for him to do that, she's not a threat to him.

    Qin Chuan turned around and stepped on the sofa Ge You lay down, turned on the LCD TV and said, "If you don't believe me, I can show you tomorrow."

    Pei Qinqin: "..." That's fine, just take a closer look.

    Compared to her speechlessness, Qin Chuan realized the benefits of having more than one person in the family.

    He pressed the remote control and asked the new members, "Do you watch a movie?

    " Said: "Let's watch this!" Unexpectedly, there is also "The Return of the Great Sage" here!

    Qin Chuan stared at the remote control in her hand for a long time, seeing that she had no intention of returning it to him, he put his hands behind his head with bitter hatred and watched cartoons with her.

    If I knew it earlier, I wouldn't have asked, it was his remote control.