"Where my boys at?" She asked, I sighed. "Damien's been with Dree, Tray wanted to stay home." I explained, she hummed.

"Tray is hoping and praying it's a girl. He say there's enough boys." I chuckled, Syd agreed. "A girl wouldn't be bad, guess that's what we're having next if Grape ain't the one."

"Girl, you must be still sleeping." I frowned, she hummed and slowly climbed on top of me. "We gone have bout 8 kids, 3 dogs, and a few lizards." She stated, pressing her lips against mine.

"You're out of your damn mind." I frowned at her, she chuckled. "My baby gone need some siblings to play with—."

"—we can get another dog. I'm not pushing shit else out, and the baby's not even out yet." I stated, she chuckled and laid her head on my stomach. "What we naming it if it's a boy..?"

"I don't know." I admitted, she groaned a bit. "I'm bad at this naming shit, gone fuck around and name his ass Duke."

"Girl you're not naming my son after a dog."

"My son."

"MY son."

"My seed."

"My egg."

"I planted him."

"And I'm having him." I finished, she chuckled. "I give up." She stated, I hummed and began rubbing my fingers through her hair. "I know."

"What letter we going for?"

"I was thinking C." I mumbled, Syd hummed. "Or N."

"Or S."

"What...? Sydney Jr?"

"Nah that's ugly. Symone would work though." She said, I hummed. "Symone what?"

"Shit, C.. N... whatever you choose."

"No, cause now I feel like it should be reversed. Symone should be his middle name. So like, Cody Symone."

"That sound like a girl name now, Symone.."

"Well he just has to have non unisex name... something like... Carter or something." I suggested, she hummed. "Carter Symone... that's not too bad actually."

"Yeah but it'll be like he got 2 last names."

"Carter only sounds like a last name depending on the middle name."

"Why can't Carter be his middle name?"

"Symone Carter.. already sounds like a full name." I told her, she sighed. "I don't like Symone anyways, I just wanted something with a S. Everything else suck."

"Simon."

"Hell nah, that chump ass name."

"Girl, I'm not naming him nothing ghetto—."

"—his name ain't gone be ghetto, but it ain't gone be nerdy either." She stated, I sighed. "You're so confusing."