Saving people has never been difficult, what is difficult is dealing with the aftermath.

    He put Pei Qin Qinping on the sofa, crushed the pills through a paper towel, mixed them in water, and fed her to drink. After the feeding, it was over, and he went back to the room to catch up on sleep.

    The sun sets in the west and rises in the east.

    Pei Qinqin, who had slept for a day and a night, suddenly sat up from the sofa with a radiant face. Without any warning, Qin Chuan, who was just about to go downstairs, bumped into him.

    He held his little heart on his chest and endured it.

    Doesn't this person wake up normally? Time and time again, getting out of bed is like cheating a corpse.

    Pei Qinqin was dying of thirst. She first drank the cold water that had been left on the table uncovered and covered for an unknown amount of time, but it was not enough. She went to the kitchen and turned on the faucet according to her instinct. stand up.

    'T~t~t~'

    Qin Chuan thought she was going to the kitchen to find something to eat, but she didn't expect that she was actually drinking water, which was unheated tap water.

    "Are you crazy?" Qin Chuan pulled the girl away from behind. No one dared to drink like this before the world changed, let alone after the world changed. I'm afraid they are looking for death.

    Pei Qinqin looked back at Qin Chuan, the dark bags under his eyes faded away, and his pair of vivid almond eyes were as captivating as a mountain elf. With fair and tender cheeks and crimson lips, Qin Chuan looked at her up and down for a while, and even wiped the corners of her face to see if there was any change.

    The one he picked up was obviously an even uglier ugly monster.

    Pei Qinqin looked blankly at him "hands and feet" to himself, tilted his head slightly and asked, "Brother, who are you?"

    Qin Chuan: "?"

    Pei Qinqin gently took the fingers off his face, put them in his palms and said: " Brother, I'm hungry."

    Qin Chuan: "???"

    Pei Qinqin: "I want to eat."

    Qin Chuan: "..."

    Shit.

    ten minutes later.

    Qin Chuan looked at Pei Qinqin, who was crazily outputting instant noodles across the dining table, with serious eyes: can a fever cause amnesia? What about you acting in a TV series?

    Qin Chuan knocked on the table and said, "When you're full, go out and go straight."

    Pei Qinqin didn't answer, but buried his face in the instant noodle bucket and drank soup t-t-t-t.

    Qin Chuan frowned, thinking buffalo, this is it?

    He continued: "Don't pretend, what I gave you is antipyretics, you can't possibly lose your memory."

    Pei Qinqin sucked down the noodle bucket without any leftovers, and boldly put down the bucket and said, "I'm still hungry!"

    Qin Chuan looked He glanced at the three empty noodle buckets next to him: "..." Are you playing with me? OK.

    He took out a pack of five bags of instant noodles from the locker, put them all in after the water boiled, and brought the pot and noodles to Pei Qinqin and said, "You eat these too, and I'll let you stay." .” I let you pretend.

    Pei Qinqin burped slowly as he looked at the soup pot with his arms half long.

    Qin Chuan's expression slowed down, and he was about to ask her if she would hatch chickens, when Pei Qinqin picked up chopsticks and just did it.

    This time it was his turn to be surprised. He watched her gulp down her chopsticks and watched the bread drop at a speed visible to the naked eye. He quickly stretched out his hand to interrupt her and said, "Enough!

    " With his hands, he finished the rest of the noodles in one go, and his stomach was as distended as a four-month pregnant woman.

    "I'm done eating!" She put down the soup pot and announced, "I can stay!"

    "You fucking...you are more than a ruthless person, you are a werewolf." Qin Chuan looked at the clean soup pot, picked up Pei Qin Qin Zhi Ben pointed to the toilet in the bathroom and said, "I vomited."

    Pei Qinqin covered her mouth with both hands and shook her head frantically, she managed to swallow it!

    Qin Chuan really wanted to punch her stomach flat, and promised: "You can stay, right now! Spit up the instant noodles in my stomach."

    Pei Qinqin still shook his head, ate it all without vomiting. Why do you want to throw up?

    Qin Chuan was so angry that he couldn't really hit him, maybe his stomach would burst if he hit him, and his intestines would flow all over the place.

    "If you don't vomit, I'll—" What can he do to her?

    Qin Chuan warned her for the last time: "Eating too much will make you sick. I'll ask you for the last time, do you vomit?"

    Pei Qinqin looked at him tangled up. To be honest, she felt that she could still eat, but not instant noodles. This thing is too boring.

    Seeing how stubborn she was, Qin Chuan turned around and went out to slam the bathroom door.

    Pei Qinqin's shoulders trembled from the shock, and when she turned her head and saw herself in the mirror, she wowed, she had transformed back again!

    This is the smell...

    Pei Qinqin raised his arm and smelled it, almost suffocating!

    Take a shower, take a shower!

    Rub the chiffon top clean and use it as a towel!

    etc!

    Before Pei Qinqin took a bath, he quietly opened the door, looked at Popeye who was rummaging through boxes and cabinets, and said, "Brother, can I borrow your bathroom to take a shower?" Qin Chuan turned his head and stared at her gloomyly: "If you are not afraid of death, just wash.

    "

    "Okay." Pei Qinqin closed the door obediently, turned around and took off her clothes! Rub your shirt! Rubbing skirts! Rub the little inner! wring out! hang up! Wash your hair and take a shower! Um? No change of clothes!

    Standing outside the door, listening to the sound of water, Qin Chuan, who had found Jianweixiaoshi tablets from elsewhere, said, "..." When someone cools down, wrap it up and throw it off the roof. Not in time.