Chapter 2: Something Serious(1)

This unlucky bastard is really too unlucky
- Eruhaben

Deruth Henituse was finishing his paper work for the day when suddenly he felt a slight shock and the next moment he was standing in an entire different place. Behind him his wife and children except Cale were standing looking confused and afraid. He did not know what situation they were in but

'Where is Cale? He is not here with us. Is he alright?'

He started looking around for Cale and his family also seemed to be doing the same but this place was too big and with so many people it was hard to spot a single person. The only thing that was fully visible was the huge black glass floating in the middle.

Deruth did not know about anything except protecting his family and that was what he was going to do.

'We are going to get out of this place safe and sound'

***

So everyone you are going read the future in the form of a novel and I would appreciate it if you don't try anything here. Even if you do try I would like to inform you that not even the Gods are be able to do anything here so it would be in your best interest to maintain peace. You are allowed to talk amongst yourself but no physical fights are allowed. You also don't need to concern yourself with my identity because even if I told you wouldn't believe me.

Now my dear guests I would very well like to give you the opportunity to pick up a chapter number yourself but unfortunately you don't know the significance of these numbers so it will be quite useless.

People were aware that the voice was speaking again but no one dared to say anything (even the dragons present in this place) because as long as that voice spoke they felt that they couldn't move or say anything, forget about shouting at it to stop speaking nonsense. Everyone was suspicious but it's not like they could do anything except do as they were told.

The mysterious voice stopped speaking and the black glass lit up with something written on it. As more people started paying attention they noticed that the words written on it started getting bigger and were now visible for everyone to read. After the title was visible the previous silence was nowhere to be seen as the crowd started buzzing with noise. The words on the black glass were

Chapter 18 - Saw A Dragon (1)

***

"...A dragon?"
"Yes."
"I've seen something similar once."

"Who is this ignorant punk who thinks he has seen a dragon? Dragons are not someone you can see whenever you like."

Rasheel mumbled scoffing at whoever this ignorant human was. Mila who was standing near him heard what he mumbled and agreed with him.

No one can be similar to a dragon even if they try to imitate one their whole life. It's either you have seen a dragon or you haven't because if you really saw a dragon then you wouldn't have second thoughts about it.

'Similar, my ass.'

Cale knew what Choi Han was talking about when he said something similar.
Forest of Darkness. He was talking about the vicious monsters deep inside the Forest of Darkness. Among those terrifying monsters were creatures that were somewhere between lizards and dragons.

'How? How did this person know what I was thinking?'

Choi Han could not understand.

'Someone else can not know about this unless I told them myself. Does that means I trust this young master in the future? I think it is quite possible after all this person had helped me.'