Day 1: Yay, more hell.

Now in the book im not doing anything fancy, im going to type however i want, and not special font or formate. and ill be cursing probably a lot so.. and, these chapters could either be very long, very short, or just in the middle.

----

Hei, FM

More school. Yeah, boring as hell, but we have a sub the rest of the week for math, Hes actually pretty cool. He's much better than the actual math teacher, he's my favorite. I wish he wasn't just a sub. He's really funny, like, so he got surgery in his head when he got in a car accident bc his face got messed up, so he had to get a metal plate with 11 screws in it, so the running joke is "hes screwed up"

And he's the one who made this up, so we're allowed to make this joke, and we can also say things like "missing any screws today?" Or "guys, I think he's a screw lose"

I dont want our regular teacher to come back,

Anyway.

I called my girlfriend today, she was at the house. She talked to him..I miss him so much. I miss her so much. I miss my girlfriend, I miss everything. Why can't things every just go, right?

Im getting deppresed. But, P Made a joke about E When she was holding on to my arm, "why do you let her touch you like that, S <3 might not like it"

Oh, and i cannot breathe properly, my fucking nostrils are acting up

-----

But I think thats all that happened today, so

Ha det, FM