𝐀𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐈𝐧.

Start from the beginning

━━━━━━━━━━

Logan Grimes thought her life was over.

It wasn't because of the apocalypse. Or because she would never see her friends again. It was because her father was dead. When she first heard the news, she didn't think it was true. Then it was like all the feeling left her body and she felt hopeless. All she had fueling her to move forward was her anger. You may not believe it, but Logan's anger could get her a long way. That's what has kept her going for months. Then, her father came back. And for the first time, Logan thought that was a sign her life was going to get better.

Sadly, Logan's life never went according to plan.

Elliott Walsh had hope for the world.

Even if it immediately went to shit, he was hopeful that it would get better. That made everyone annoyed. Even his father would feel frustrated with him at times. Elliott wasn't bothered by it. It was something he was used to. Everyone always had a problem with his optimism. But, all Elliott had fueling him to move forward was his hope. Elliott always wished to be as strong as Logan. Ever since they were kids, Elliott felt envious of Logan's strength. Now, more than ever Elliott was trying his best to get stronger. Maybe this time, people might actually believe in him.

That was very unlikely.

Reese Evans was on her own.

And she liked it that way. Sadly, the last thing she wanted to do was stumble into a city infested with the dead. Reese thought her life was over. All that pain and survival was for nothing. Until a Former Sheriff and Pizza Delivery Guy came to her rescue. Now, Reese was with a group. She honestly couldn't care less about them, but she did care about staying alive. And this group could help her with that. All she had to do was keep her walls up and survive.

Easy, right?

━━━━━━━━━━

TABLE OF CONTENTS.

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 — SEASONS ONE & TWORECKLESS MINDS

RECKLESS MINDS

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 — SEASONS THREE & FOUR
UPHEAVAL

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 — SEASONS FIVE & SIX
RESOLUTE

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 — SEASONS SEVEN & EIGHT
RETALIATION