𝟓| 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚

Start from the beginning

She could hear the three pairs of footsteps behind her, the three adult mutants having been following her the entire time as she explained what was gonna happen. That was how they had been finding themselves moving in the direction of the younger mutants to let them know that they'd be leaving soon once the plane would come.

"Plane leaves for Russia in an hour." Moira informs.

"I'm telling you, these kids are not ready for Shaw." Erik states.

"I think they're gonna surprise you." Charles fires back. "They're an exceptional bunch of young people."

When they moved closer to where the others were, they all furrowed their brows at the sound of music playing, followed by laughter. As they moved out in the courtyard area, they saw the statue in the middle now cut in half and the younger mutants were having fun in the room they had been in, the large window now broken.

Hank was hanging off the chandelier by his feet. Raven was standing on one of the sofas, dancing to the music. Angel was hovering in the air, a cup of liquid in her hand as she joined Raven on the dancing. And Darwin was using his abilities to form something around his torso, letting Alex and Sean freely hit him with anything, yet he didn't feel anything.

"What are you doing?" Moira yells out when they reached the broken window, making the group all quiet down while Hank hopped back onto the floor. "Who destroyed the statue?"

"It was Alex." Hank blurts out.

"No, Havok. We have to call him Havok. That's his name now. And we were thinking, you should be Professor X..." Raven starts as she points at Charles, then Erik. "...you should be Magneto..."

Erik nods. "Exceptional."

Raven points at Y/n. "And you should be Blodreina."

At this name, Y/n had raised a brow as she thought it over, not noticing Erik had looked over at her. This entire time, he had been wondering what her abilities were, noticing that she seemed to be hiding it from everyone. Raven's smile had soon faded when she noticed their angry and disappointed looks before Erik, Y/n and Moira had walked off, leaving Charles to make eye contact with the blonde.

Charles shakes his head. "I expect more from you."

With that, he walks off in an angered silence, leaving the group to watch him leave with frowns etched on their faces.

* * *

RUSSIAN MILITARY RETREAT

The trees were tall all around near the military retreat in Russia. The sun was currently hiding behind the clouds, no bright light deciding to shine down on the many civilians in the many countries around the world at the moment. Only about a day had gone by since the older mutants had found the younger mutants, in what they considered, being reckless and not focusing on taking down Sebastian Shaw like they had been planning to do.

In a vehicle that was just entering the forest, Moira could be seen at the front, sitting beside the driver in silence. Meanwhile, in the back, Y/n found herself sitting in between Erik and Charles with many soldiers sitting with them. The three mutants had coats wrapped around them to keep them warm from the cool air that was all around in Russia when a knock from the front could be heard. Leaning forward, the three lifted the piece up from behind them, revealing Moira and the driver.

"We got a problem." The driver tells them.

"I'm so sorry." Moira adds. "This wasn't on the map."

Their warnings had Erik and Y/n exchanging a glance while Charles peaked out from the hole to look out the front window of the car, seeing Russian soldiers up ahead of them, showing that they'd most likely check the vehicle before they'd even think about letting them through. At the sight of this, Charles was sitting back up a bit as he let out a sigh of frustration.