𝟑| 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭

CHAPTER THREE:

ANOTHER MUTANT

THE NIGHTTIME SKY was up and out, the chirps of crickets being heard all around on land of the large planet full of humans

THE NIGHTTIME SKY was up and out, the chirps of crickets being heard all around on land of the large planet full of humans. The clouds were blending in with the dark sky, covering up the moonlight. The wind was occasionally blowing by, causing the ocean waves to move up and down a bit more furiously than before.

A couple hours had gone by since Moira MacTaggert had decided she'd help the mutants that her boss had demanded to keep them locked away somewhere until he figured out what to do with them, and they had been able to find Sebastian Shaw who was on the large ship that was floating in the middle of the dark ocean late at night.

While they were engaging on the ship he was on, Y/n found herself standing beside Moira as she stared at the ship ahead of them while they stood on their own ship. The Xavier woman had one hand resting on the railing while she was continuously glancing between her brother and the ship Sebastian Shaw was currently on.

Charles had two fingers resting on his temple, the other hand on the rail as he had his brows deeply furrowed, trying to see who was on the ship with Shaw as he felt other mutants were on there, especially one like himself as well.

"I-I've lost Shaw." Charles stammers out in announcement. "There's something blocking me. This has never happened to me before. I think there's someone like me on that ship."

Moira raises a brow. "Like you?"

"A telepath." Y/n tells her.

Charles shakes his head, chuckling a bit. "This is incredible. I could actually feel her inside my mind. I'm very sorry, but I don't think I'm gonna be much help to you tonight. You're on your own."

The Xavier siblings found themselves exchanging a glance as they were leaning forward in their spots. They watched as tornados began forming from the boat Shaw was on, showing that there was another mutant on there as the tornados were being pushed towards the boats.

Their eyes widened in shock as the boats were being flung up into the air and flipping over. Charles placed his hand on his sister's lower back as they were all moving inside for protection. Just as they were stepping down some stairs, the man came to a stop as a grunt of pain escaped him, his hand flying to his head.

"Charles! Are you okay?" Y/n questions in concern, placing a hand on his arm.

"There's someone else out there." Charles breathes out.

As quick as possible, he was moving back outside as the others followed behind him. Their gazes followed to where he had pointed towards Shaw's ship, seeing chains were floating up into the air before they were moving right through the ship, destroying it in the process.

The siblings looked at one another, knowing that there was a mutant in the water controlling those chains. It wasn't long until they could see a bright light underneath the water and a man with his head above the surface could be seen following it, his hands wide open beneath the waves to show he was using his abilities to hold onto it.