What's up Avery

You should watch the first season of Outerbanks to understand the plot to this story.

Y/n PoV

"Y/N M/N L/N GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" I heard JJ voiche echo trough the halls of John B's house, what a beautiful way to be woken up.

I slowly opened my eyes, immediately getting blended by the sun that was shining trough the window.
After getting used to the light I checked the my phone. Its 11am,
I was laying next to some random girl I met at a party. What was her Name again Avery, Ava? Who cares.

I started to get out of bed grabbing my hawaii-shirt that was laying on the floor.

I walked down the stairs seing JJ who was already waiting for me.

JJ:"There you are, I need your help making everything safe before that bitch Agatha hits Outerbanks."

Y/n:"Alright, what should we start with?"

JJ:"Let's bring the chair in first"

"Okay I'll go get my shoes" I said going back to my room to get them.

I was about to leave my room again, when noticed that the girl that was laying in my bed was wakeing up.

Y/n:"Hey..."
Girl:"Hey"

I was pretty drunk last night so I didn't remember her name. But I sure knew she was a Kook.

Girl:"Could we maybe... you know...
forget about this? It's kinda bad for my image."

Y/n:"Yeah, I mean you slept with a Pogue you could get deathsentence for that"

Girl:"Ohh shut up... just please don't talk about with anyone"

Y/n:"Yeah sure Avery"

Girl:"My names Ava"

"Yeah that's what I said" I said throwing her shirt to her.

"Fuck you Y/n" she groaned, obviously
pissed

"That's not what you said last night Avery." I said leaving the room.

I went down the stairs going outside to help JJ with preparing the house for the hurricane.

Timeskip

JJ and me finally were done with making everything safe and decided to go to a party near by.

After we arived we split up. I went over to The Kook side of the room seeing Sarah Cameron talking to... Ava.

Y/n:"Hi Sarah and hello what was you're name again, Avery?" I teased.

As a respond she flipped me off and left me alone with Sarah.

I've known Sarah for what... 7 years?
I met her at a camp my aunt send me to when I was 9, at first we didn't get along well but after some time we got pretty good friends.

Sarah:"What's that about?" she asked

Y/n:"I slept with her, but don't tell her I told you."

Sarah:"You and Ava? she's like princess of Kooks."

Y/n:"are you kidding me, YOU are the princess of Kooks

Sarah:"I told you to stop calling me that" she whined.

We continued talking, drinking and laughing. I loved to tease her, we always had a flirty touch to our conversations.