Agatha you bitch

It was the evening Agatha was going to hit Outerbanks.

I was at the beach with John B. and Pope. "That are Double Overheads guys" John be exclaimed excited. "Those aren't surfable waves bro" Pope protested. "Say's who" I said running towards the water with John B following me.

Me and John B were surfing in the storm and to be honest we just should have had listened to Pope, the wave were way to strong and I could barely stand on my board.

I tried to find John B with my eyes but instead I saw white boat futher out on the water, who the hell is going fishing about 1 hour before Agatha was going to come.

"JOHN B" I yelled through the storm but it was like yelling against a wall. I continued to look out for John B, it took me a while before I saw him walking up and down the shore, it was looking like he was looking out for me to so I decided to go back to the beach.

"That waves were crazy bro." I laughed as we went into his house. Pope's dad wanted him home before the main hurricane, so he already had went home.

"Yeah man" John B laughed back at me. We were about to enter the house when John B asked me something "Hey Y/n, when we were out on the water did you see a boat?"

"Actually yes, yes I did I think it was Grady White. Who the fuck is going out on the occean in the middle of a hurricane with a 500.000 dollar boat?!" I asked.

"I have no idea" John B who seemed as confused as me responded.

"Want a beer " He asked not waiting for an anwser, throwing a can of beer towards me.

Not like I would've said no.

...

"Oh god how late is it" I yawned out finding myself on John B's couch. John B was standing in the door that led outside. "The powers out and everything's a mess" He said after he took notice of me waking up.

"Agatha's a crazy lady" yawned out still tired. JJ was laying on the other couch looking like he won't wake up the next decade.

"JJ WAKE UP"  John B suddenly yelled in order to wake him.

"Whaaaaaat" JJ whined out with his eyes still closed.

"Look outside, god is telling us to fish,  and I don't want Kie and Pope worried about us"

"Since when do you care about something like that?" JJ protested.

"GET UP GUYS" He ingored the question leaving the house to get the boat ready.

"Y/n, don't you see how awfull it would be for his Kiara to be worried about him" JJ sarcastically acted.

"Ohh John B honey where were you? I was worried sick"I said dramatically.

JJ"Ohh John B"
Y/n":Ohh my darlin ohh"
JJ:"Ohh honey"
Y/n:"Ohh love"

We couldn't keep our laugh in anymore, starting to laugh before getting ready.

We arrived at Heywards wanting to pick up Pope.

"Hey Mr.Heyward, Im afraid we have to steel your son." I anoucced as we came towards them.

"No chance, look what Agatha did, I need him here.

"Come on Mister H." JJ begged.

"No" He refused.

"Pope, get on the boat" John B comanded.

"Don't you dare" Mr.Heyward said getting angry.

Pope obviously didn't know what to do but in the end he came and jumped on our boat.