Prologue

It begins with kirishima in his middle school uniform walking aimlessly until he hears screaming behind him and when he looks back he sees a hero fight with a man with surrounding rubble flying towards him and latching on as armor.

'rubble' man: I'm not going down so easily heroes everything around me is mine to use.

Random hero: we'll see about that villain.

As the hero punches him everything flashes and stops for a few seconds before it resumes and the hero lands a punch straight on the villains face knocking him out as the crowd cheers for the hero as he's confused before smirking and waving to the onlookers.

Kirishima looks confused before looking closely at the unconscious villain as he sees his body twitching before seeing his body stop as he stops and walks home.

Kirishima: it's probably nothing after all it's heroes being heroes nothing special.

As he's walking he bumps into somebody as they fall to the ground from the collision.

Kirishima: s-s-s-sorry sir I didn't see you coming from the corner.

???: nah it's nothing don't sweat it besides you didn't know it happen until it did anyways got to go see ya.

As the man walks off something falls from his pocket as kirishima sees this and picks it up before looking at the man.

Kirishima: sir you dropped this *sees he's too far away now* I'll bring this to the police station then.

As he looks at it he sees it's a pocket watch and as he looks at the face of it he sees a monstrous face instead.

Kirishima: why would he have this...... when I see him again I'll give it to him.

Kirishima puts it in his pocket as he continues his walk home.

(Scene change)

We see a warehouse with a group of child traffickers looking at their cargo.

Child trafficker one: we just wait and we'll be rich in no time ay boys.

As the others agree one of them sees a figure in the darkness of the warehouse looking at them.

Child trafficker two: uh boss someone's watching us.

As the rest are confused as the see the figure aswell thinking it's a hero they get ready for a fight.

Child trafficker three: don't move or these kids get it.

As the figure continues to watch them they get a sense of dread and despair as he releases a dark mist wrapping around his body as it changes him into a monstrous form.