~ Cakes, Battles, and Black Carriages wait what? ~

It's been eight years since that day, and Yue has lived up to her vow. The moment she turned ten, she didn't hesitate to start her journey with her Pokémon. And explore everything the world had to offer; she even studied every project the professors from each region have been working on. Thanks to the books she was given, for most of her journey, she traveled with the marina group and got to learn more about the People of the Water. Eventually, she went off on her own and did her own thing after going to the Sinnoh, Hoenn, and Kalos regions. When she did, she ended up getting her own title after making stunning Pokémon performances. The Water Princess, for her extraordinary, performances with her water-type Pokémon.

During her training and travels, Yue kept a journal with her, telling every experience she's been in and what she had learned from them. And as she did, her Pokémon got stronger while making sure she was never lonely. Her Pichu evolved to Pikachu over her travels, and her Eevee 'Coco didn't decide on an evolution yet but was able to use the moves and attacks her evolutions could. As for her Squirtle, he's still very overprotective of her even though he can be a little jumpy over things. What most don't know, is that Yue can talk to Pokémon and summon the great mythical or legendary Pokémon!

She discovered that ability when she was camping by the sea one day and spoke of Kyogre with her Pokémon. And soon after, the said legendary Pokémon showed up at the water's edge! He came the moment she called, wondering how it was even possible, the Sea Basin Pokémon explained to her that she was gifted with that ability since she was born. Learning that, she never told anyone about it. Not even her mother or her big godbrother, Leon. The current champion of the Galer region.

There have been times Yue would return to Galer and spend some time with her family and friends. But sometimes, they wouldn't last long. One time, she visited Leon after returning from the Alola islands. She ended up helping him and two boys with defeating and capturing a dangerous mythical Pokémon called Eternatus. A Pokémon that could absorb and release Dynamax energy. However, that ability was putting Galer at risk.

During the battle, Yue somehow was able to distract Eternatus by playing her mother's song with her white jade flute her father left her. Allowing her brother and the boys to weaken and capture it. It was decided to let her hold on to the Pokémon as it seemed to take a liking to her. After that, Yue went back to her journey, in the lands of the Paldea Region. There she befriended a mythical Pokémon called Miraidon . 

She found him wounded in a cave, nearly starving

She found him wounded in a cave, nearly starving. Luckily, she had her trusty first-aid kit and her extra bag of berries with her. Yue also gave some of her homemade sandwiches which Miraidon liked very much. After eating and having its wounds treated, Miraidon was back on its feet until a group of Houndours suddenly appeared. Their leader, Houndoom, pointed its nose at Yue's group, telling them to leave. Yue figured that they were the ones who attacked Miraidon before, so there was no way she and her Pokémon would let them do it again. Later, she and her Pokémon stood in front of Miradon to protect them.