5: the fuck!

We stood out on the field, stretching and warming up. It was good to be back, time to show who really deserves that number one spot. But still, i wondered what Isagi was up to. He was talking some big words and promises. Lets see if he can keep them.

Standing in formation, opposite of our opponents, i felt the pressure drop on my shoulders. If we lose this, it'd just be a bit over. The wanima stood up front at the middle line, looking at us as if we were easy prey. The one with the big smile was chatting away in an annoying voice as crocodile eyebrows had an everlasting frown.

The whistle blew, and the two brothers started off with the ball. I was over in the left wing, but before i could even reach the middle, they were already near Isagi and Chigiri at the far back defense. "How in the world...?" As isagi warned chgiri to get ready, the two brothers started going off on the poor redhead. "Chigiri? That Chigiri? Is he still playing soccer!? Probaly clinging to past glories! Hey! As your old teammates, we can say this much! You should quite play! That's what my bro says!" The weird, no eyebrows fucker said as this left chigiri even more distraught then usual.

Using the moment, isagi shot the ball away from underneath their feet, making frowny face fall flat onto the ground. "Hey! Thats a foul! Call it stupid robot! Thats what my bro says!" Isagi started running, saying how the bot didn't call it making it perfectly legal.

Isagi passed it forward as he stopped to talk to chigiri and i wachted as Kuon grabbed the ball scoring it easily. We cheered a bit before going back into position.

As the brothers started off, the angry dude just stayed standing as his face only got angrier. The other brother was begging the guy to snap outvof it but bachira wasnt waiting around and easily grabbed to ball from right in front of the dudes feet, kicking it high so that kuon could use his jumping skills to catch it. Nuon caught the ball, letting it bounce off of his chest before going in for the finishing blow. "Hes going to kick it from that distance!?" With a strong blow the ball was sent flying into the net of the goal, as the goalie stood frozen in place. Damn, that was quite impressive. Weird that the goalie didn't see that comming though...

Yet again the whistle blew as our formation rotated making it the raichi, naruhaya and Igarashi were in the striker position. They started off, but naruhaya got held back by mister angry face as this was called by the bot as a foul. "Hehe, chance to make our score a 3!"  Naruhaya said as the scowl on the dudes face was now accompanied by heavy breathing.

Bachira was the free kick taker standing at the ball. "Man, they're all in bad shape, and they're marking are weak." He said as he watch the two man wall and the horrible attempt at defense against the free shot. Bachira saw kuon almost completely open as he grinned wide going for a higher up shot near the dude. Kuon took the hint immediately jumping up and scoring the goal. "Yeah! A head-trick!" He cheered as he made a rock and roll sign.

The whistle blew, indicating the 45-minute break and we made our way to the break room. Happy talk was heard in the room as we all cheered about Kuon's achievement. I was happy with the 3-0 scoring but it felt seriously off. Something was wrong. How come it was going so smoothly? We were up against a strong team but somehow they seem to be absolute garbage today. There really was something fishy about this whole situation. I looked over at kuon who was emptying his waterbottle into his mouth as he went along with all the happy laughter. "Hmmmm..."

We walked in the hallway, chigiri and isagi in the far back as i walked in front of them. "In a place as intense as this, can you still say you wanne give up on soccer? Chigiri?" Isagi said as chigiri could only sigh, not knowing the answer.

The second half started as raichi was still in the attacking position. The guy laughed as he ran for the opposite side of the field. As he ran the angry brother came up to him, shoulder bumping the blonde. "Oh? Big brother came to stop me?" Raichi! Pass it back for now! We need to buy time!" Huh?" Raichi passed to kuon. "Okay pass it back to me kuon." Of course! Its important to work as a team!" As kuon went on a rant the smily half of the twins showed up behind him as an intimidating shadow, easily stealing the ball from under his feet. "Im stealing the ball." HEY YOU GAVE THE BALL AWAY!" The brother went in for the attack, easily gainkng ground.

I went after them, hoping to catch up. Isagi's tackle was evaded as chigiri barely moved, looking down at his leg with a frustrated facial expression. I ran for the two but was to late as they easily made a goal, not even giving the goalie the time to properly react. "Shit"

"We still have the lead! Lets not panick and pass it around! We need to build up steadily." Kuon said while clapping to gain everyone's attention.

The the whistle blew kuon abruptly turned around and passed to isagi. Isagi gained a look of shock as he tried to run for the ball, but it was shot way to weak and the wanima brothers got hold of it. 'You've got to be kidding me!' I thought running into our side of the field. The duo easily passed all our defenses and scored yet another goal. 'What the fuck!'

Raichi stormed up to kuon, screaming absolute profanities and ready to bust kuons skull open. Kunigami had to stop the dude from doing so as he didn't want a fight to break out. Kuon apologized, talking a loud of crap before sinking to the floors and bowing in even more apologies. What the hell is he doing? The others begged him to get back up and tell them what to do. I just watched from the sidelines, seeing kuon get onto his knees and..... smiling? Wait... what?
I looked around and saw isagi just as shocked. 'So it wasn't my imagination?'

"30 minutes on the clock, we need to score one more point!" Naruhaya said. "That's the spirit, right isagi?" Bachira turned around to look at the ravenette, who was doing knee raises to keep active. Kunigami wiped the sweat off his cheek, looking back at me. "You ready (y/n)?" I grinned. "Born ready, man!"

Bachira started at the ball, immediately passing back to isagi and running further up the field. Isagi ran forward, passing it to Kunigami. Kunigami came to a stop looking for someone to pass to only to find all options blocked. Two dudes were teaming up on me, and bachira was being blocked. Only isagi was open, but the moment kunigami passed to the ravenette, he too was blocked from passes. This wasn't good. How did they know our strategy? Its like they know exactly what we want to do!

Isagi ran forward, hoping to open up some options. I tried to follow up, but one of the two guys was constantly on me. " fucking move man!" My opponent only grinned at me as i struggled against him. Isagi looked more worried with the second as he couldn't find any possible way to get through. And before he knew it, the brothers slid in from the side, taking the ball. "Nice work, bro!" Said the smiling one.

The brothers went in for the attack. 'Something's wrong. They must know our plans somehow!' The image of the grinning kuon showed in my head as i refused to believe my own thoughts. 'No way! Right?'

The ball was shot towards the goal, but kuon had the chance to stop it. The brunette jumped as he was about to smash it with his head he missed. I gasped. 'He did that on purpose!'

Kuon sat on his knees, trying to catch his breath as Isagi walked up to him. I stood nearby, knowing he was thinking the same as me. " kuon," isagi said, in a sort of threatening way," are you... betraying us?" Everyone stood around the two, also wanting an explanation. Kuon seemed to be confused, and for a second, i thought i might have been wrong, but then....  " bingooooo~~" The two twins appeared fron either side of isagi. " might as well come clean now that they figured it out. Your tactics, weapons, and weaknesses.... literally everything was leaked to us." The talking one said in an almost sing-song voice. " You sneaked out last night to propose this plan to us, didn't you?" My eyes widened in shock as the image of the fresh out of his bath kuon came walking into the meeting, late. " You're kidding, right! Kuon?" His question was met with silence, and that was enough. Raichi pulled kuon up by his shirt. " What the hell were you thinking, huh!" I was... I'm only doing the necessary things to survive blue lock... Raichi was ready to puch the living daylight out of the dude as the bot called a yellow card on him. A few gathered around kuon asking him what he was doing. I stood in place. "What. The. Fuck."

________________

Sorry it took so long, and it's so short, yall!

But i do hope you enjoy it! I truly didn't like this match! Bleh, kuon!