Episode 2- ''Double Edged''

With no one around to hear his bark, Winters barking is not a problem. Though it may be if someone does encounter him.
As Winter looks around, Winter feels like something is watching him. His instinct urges him to hide despite the fact that clearly not much could hurt him like this as well as the fact that there's not even anywhere to hide in this bleak wintery wasteland.

B-Bark... Bark!

Winter looks still quite confused more than terrified but was quite scared of his own "Bark" as to put it, this whole situation felt extremely jarring and disturbing to Winter.

As winter looks he sees a human, they look to be about 16, they haven't seen Winter yet but winter knows that they will probably run if they do....

The human looks round and sees winter. He's just standing there alone in the snow with a very thick coat. His back is turned to the wolf. How will he react if Winter is seen? Will he run? Will he be scared? Can he run when Winter's so much bigger and stronger...

"Wait! I won't hurt you!"

B-BARK! Bark, Bark! BARK BARK!!

Winter is incapable of speaking as this and his words come out as large, loud powerful barks further terrifying the human. Winter looks at him and trys to wave his arms to signal he won't hurt them. It works to stop them from running but they still look horrified.

As the person looks frightened at winter they grab a stick off the ground and point it at winter

Winter's actions have scared them into silence. In fact, his arms are trembling, and he looks like he may faint soon.

A huge husky monster, capable of killing him with one bite, is standing right in front of him. He can't move. He can't escape. He can't even say a word. All he can do is stand there, trembling in terror.

Winter looks around trying to think of something, anything to make them less scared. Winter then realises his ace... He still knows sign language and is fluent in it!

"If you can understand this, I won't hurt you!" Winter signs to the person while praying to someone, anything that they also know sign language.

Winter once again signs to the human in front of him. "Don't be scared. I mean no harm."
This... seems to work. Not perfectly, but he's no longer frozen in terror, and his limbs seem to have stopped shaking. He looks at Winter with confusion replacing most of their fear, but still a lot of it.
"Who are you? What... what are you?" He stammers. He sounds like he's still trying to process what he's just seen, but he's definitely less scared.

Winter looks quite confused still and signs "I'm winter, I died and got... reincarnated? I think? I don't know, can you tell me where I am?"

[Currently Winter is 4'4 on 4 legs and 7'9 on two legs. Here is a photo to grasp the sizing.]

"Re-incarnated?!" This surprises the human, who looks even more confused than Winter does

"You... died, and then came back to life in another... body?" His mouth hangs open. He looks scared, amazed... and skeptical.

Winter signs "Don't look at me like I'm sus! Think about it, have you ever seen a..... Wolf? Correct me if I'm wrong, that knows sign language?"

"...no?"

The human admits, his face twisting into one of sheer confusion.
"I still don't understand. How can you remember your previous life? How can you remember sign language?" He asks, his mind running a mile a minute.

Winter signs "Well i don't actually know but-" This signing is interrupted by howling very close by and it wasn't winter....