𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 01

ابدأ من البداية

"You can't be serious.." Six just said to her with a blank face.

"What?!, Hey don't look at me like that. this is better than to walk all the wayyy on there" Shadow Six exclaim to her with a huff a bit on it.

Six just sigh on her before she look at the tv that still was on making a sound of static. "Let's do this..." she muttered to herself and Shadow Six nod on her before she make herself as a dark mist and swirling around on Six body before heading into her shadow that reflects on the ground.

Six put her hand on the television, she felt an electric current through to her hand, she gritted her teeth and closing her eyes tightly before she felt that her body pulling inside of the tv.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mono gasp a bit on that voice before he stood up and look around. "W-who's there?!" He demanded. He didn't see anything besides than the flesh wall.

He hear that the flesh making a noise that they didn't like of whoever on that voice. He turn around looking on the flesh wall with a glare. "What now? If this is a part of your doing stop it before i tear apart of those each of your eyes"

The flesh grumble before they turns into a solid wall without a flesh. After that there is a black mist going out from his shadow this cause him to shield his arm on his face while closing his eyes tightly. "W-what the-?!".

The mist going to his front. When Mono felt the wind stop he uncovered his face and look what happened. He noticed that the mist is forming shape itself like him. Mono didn't know if this creature is dangerous. to his instinct he back away because he thinks that Shadow can attack him any second and he doesn't have any weapon around in the room, only just a chair.

"Mono easy, I'm not going to hurt you" He said, he put his hand on his waist.

"W-who are you?! and what do you need on me?" He demanded.

"Ohh come on~, Can you just chill for a moment? I already told you that i am not going to hurt you, and you can call me Shroud" Shroud chuckled a bit before bowing in front of Mono after he introduce himself.

Mono point his hand to him "B-but you look like me..."

"Right.. i know that you are confused but I am your shadow" Shroud said to him.

"So that means... You are a part of me?" Mono clarify it.

"Bingo~!" Shroud exclaim in excitement.

"Why are you here..?" Mono narrowing his eyebrows on him.

"I'm here to help you get out of this place. I know that Six left you behind after the tower were crumble apart." Shroud said simple

"Don't say her name..." Mono said in muttered his anger started to increase inside of him. his hand turn into a fist. "beside i think she already having a good day of her life outside of this tower or in this city without me" he scoffed. He doesn't care anymore about on her.

Shroud frowned his eyebrows while listening to him. He knew that Mono's trust for Six are already gone after the betrayal. "That's why i am here to help you, so you wouldn't be a prisoner on this room with those things"

Mono knows what he's talking about on this 'Things' he saying. and he absolutely going with him to just escape from this room. "Yeah i would love that, i hate to see those eyes were looking at me for so long" he state to him.

"That's great!" Shroud said in excitement before he float to the door with an eye. He held up his right hand towards on it before the black mist came out from his hand going towards on the door to destroy it. "Let's go!" He exclaim happily. floating across on the door he destroyed.