Ch. 119: Raging Realization

4 Months Later:

Boscha was cleaning out her workshop, moving some old projects that failed so she can break them down and use the materials. She called Skara to help because she hasn't been in here since... since Luz died. She didn't think she could handle this alone because of that.

"Hey, what's this?" Skara asked, holding a purple and white metal stick.

Boscha closed her eyes.

"I... It was a Good Witch Azura staff... I was making it for Luz."

"O-o-oh." Skara said, putting it down, "I'm sorry. I didn't-"

"Don't, I know you didn't mean it, I'm mad at you, I'm just upset that I will never get to show it to Luz." Boscha said.

"I.....I understand." Skara said, moving away from the Azura staff before seeing a sword on the side.

'Huh, what's this? A project Boscha is working on?' Skara thought.

She grabbed the handle and tried to lift it. Now, Skara knows she's not the strongest person in the friend group, title belonged to either Boscha, Amity, or Willow, but she does know that she shouldn't have a hard time lifting a three foot long sword... so why can't she move this!?

"What is this thing made of!?" Skara said, putting a foot on the table to get more strength.

"You aren't going to lift that." Boscha said, cleaning her glasses, "That's Amity's Abomination sword, it's bonded to her, so no one is able to lift it."

Boscha put her glasses on and took her earrings off.

"Like these." Boscha dropped the small earrings in Skara's hands, causing Skara to fall to the ground, "Those are bonded to me, so you won't be picking them up."

Boscha took them back and put them in her ears. She picked up a box of scrap metal and headed to the exit when she stopped and dropped the box.

"Boscha, are you okay?" Skara asked, looking at her friend.

"I... I just realized something." Boscha said, "I need to call Amity, can you call Willow and Gus and tell them to meet me at the Treasure shack?"

"S-s-sure, but... what's the problem?" Skara asked.

"Just tell them that I might know where an old friend is." Boscha said, before rushing to her room.

Confused as she was, Skara still pulled out her scroll and made a call to Gus and Willow to let them know to meet Boscha. She didn't know why but a part of her felt that this was good, like a missing spark had returned to her best friend's eyes. Boscha basically ripped her room apart, looking for her scroll. She found it and sent a message to Amity to meet her at the treasure shack. Boscha grabbed Maya and ran outside. She got on her staff and flew to the old hide out, finding that her friends were already there.

"Boscha, what's the matter?" Willow asked.

"You seem tense." Amity said.

"Did something happen?" Gus asked.

"You could say that." Boscha said, "I realized something, something that makes me very embarrassed given my high intelligence. Skara tried to lift Amity's sword, but failed. Why?"

"Because it's bonded with Amity." Willow said, "Just like my hammer, Gus' Boomerang, and your swords. None of us can pick anyone else's weapon, even in jewelry form."

"Exactly. So, tell me." She holds up the Monado necklace, "WHY CAN WE PICK THIS UP!? Only Luz can do that, and even if she died, the bond wouldn't be broken!"

Hearing this and remembering all the times only Luz could pick up the Monado, and the other weapons, it made all of them slowly look up in shock as they gazed at the FAKE Monado necklace in Boscha's hand.

"Then....Then Luz isn't dead. Those bones-" Gus said, slowly pointing towards the necklace.

"They were fake. Those weren't Luz's bones!" Willow shouted, standing up!

"Correct. Now let's think about this." Boscha said, "If we look back on everything that's happened to Luz, who was always at the center? Who caused all the chaos? Who would benefit if Luz died and everyone stopped looking for her?"

"Belos." Amity growled.

"Exactly." Boscha said, "Belos faked Luz's death, this means no one would look for Luz, which means no one could possibly find out about all his dirty deeds, which means he can complete whatever he's doing in peace."

"And that means...he probably has Luz right now! He's had her all this time in some dungeon!" Gus shouted, grabbing his head. "Aw man! He pulled a fast one over all of us! No wonder Luz hates him!"

"Well, I think I speak for all of us when I say." Boscha pulled her swords out, "Viva La Revolution."

Willow and Gus nodded as they stood up, the former pulling up her plant hammer and the latter pulling out his ice boomerang.

"Revolution." They said as Amity rolled her neck.

"Revo-fucking-lution." Amity said, calling her abomination sword and setting it on her shoulder. "Let's go get our human."