Broken Door

Mike arrived home and opened the door to the old house and he went straight to his room. Spring shook his head before going and knocking on Henry's door.

He heard some shuffling and then Henry opened it with a confused look.

"Henry who is Lizzie? We ran into her earlier and well.. I don't want to run into her again." Spring told Henry honestly.

Henry sighed and beckoned him in before walking over to a desk in the corner and sitting down and turning the chair to face Spring.

"Elizabeth also known as Circus Baby is a killer animatronic. She isn't vengeful as much as she is just genuinely evil." Henry said with a sigh.

Well that explained quite a few things for Spring.

"Mike isn't going to like my decision." Spring said with a shake of his head.

Henry didn't look surprised.

"I know I can't stop Mike from endangering himself but I won't let him do it alone any longer. I'm going to do what I can to help him." Spring said matter of factly.

Henry nodded.

"Then you are stronger than I am." Henry said while looking down.

Spring huffed.

"No shit." Spring grunted before shaking his head and leaving to go check on Mike.

Spring knocked and then when he heard nothing in response he got worried and tried the door but it was locked.

"Mike!? Are you okay?" Spring called worriedly as he was five seconds from destroying the door.

"Spring. I'm fine." Mike finally called back in a dead tone.

Spring couldn't contain his worry anymore and he broke the door down by body slamming it.

Mike was curled up in a corner with his laptop and he looked surprised and then angry.

"Mike! What happened!? Are you being held hostage right now?" Spring asked as he checked under the bed for monsters and then he went and checked the closet.

Mike took a deep breath.

"Spring. You destroyed my door." Mike said simply.

Spring looked back at the door and then at Mike.

"You shouldn't have worried me like that then. Answer when I knock on your door now what else is wrong?" Spring said as he walked over to Mike and sat infront of him.

"Freddy Fazbear's reported my dad missing." Mike said after a moment.

Spring knew he looked confused.

"That means he is dead. Now whether he is a suit or not is the problem." Mike sighed.

Spring tilted his head.

"Is your dad bad?" Spring asked curiously.

Mike gave Spring a look that said a thousand words about pain and trauma and Spring hugged him and Mike cried. Spring didn't speak and just let him get it all out.

After what seemed like an hour but was at most two minutes. Mike pulled away with a sniffle.

"I hope you know I'm still mad about the door but thankyou Spring." Mike said with a slight smile.

Spring chuckled.

"I'll fix the door. Just give me some tools. I don't think I broke it that bad." Spring said with a grin in his tone.

Mike shook his head.

"Spring it is literally laying on the ground. You weigh 350 pounds and you bodyslammed my door." Mike said with a huff.

"Atleast it doesn't have a hole in it?" Spring said with a awkward chuckle.

Mike crossed his arms.

"Sorry." Spring said with a downwards tilt of his head.

Mike sighed.

"It's okay. Just don't do it again." Mike said after a moment and Spring nodded.

"I won't. Just let me know if something is going on next time okay?" Spring told Mike seriously.

Mike nodded.

"I will." Mike said truthfully.

Spring ruffled his hair before heading to the living room and turning on the TV again.