LEVEL 61 - "Magic-Man"

Start from the beginning

"Go on ahead without me." He orders as they gasp in surprise at the boys words, "Mandalay!"

Mandalay turns towards him as Izuku speaks, "Kota. I know where he is!"

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

Yeah. So, turns out... Y/n got lost...

Yay.

Y/n aimlessly walks through the forest, humming to herself quietly.

"London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down..."

She breathed the words to herself, taking one step after another through the eerily quiet forest.

"London bridge is falling down.. my fair lady..."

One step after another, she didn't seem to realize the way strings of glitches hanged down from her wrist, coming straight out of her veins.

"Build it up with iron bars, iron bars, iron bars..."

Her lips quirked up into a small smile, feeling content with the warm and fuzzy feeling in her chest.

"Build it up with iron bars.. my fair lady..."

She stared up at the starry sky, black smoke blowing past.

"Iron bars will bend and break, bend and break, bend and break..."

Her eyes looked as if they weren't even there. As if she was mentally in a different place.

"Iron bars will bend and break.. my fair la—..."

She stops as she stumbles upon two familiar figures.

She didn't notice the strings made out of glitches had seeped back into her body through her veins.

Nor did she notice the body of a man following her retreat back into the woods, teal eyes showing tinges of regret. R̶e̶g̶r̶e̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶.

"Shoji... and.. Izuku..?" She tilts her head to the side, obscuring the boys curiously.

"Y/n!" Izuku's green eyes widen as he looks at her.

"Oh.. also Bakugo and Todoroki.." Her eyes shift to the other two.

"Ah... and Tokoyami.." She realizes.

"..."

"Is that all of you?" She asks, wanting to confirm before moving on.

"Yes." Shoji nods as she hums in acknowledgement.

"Y/N! We figured out who their targets are!" Izuku explains, voice laced with panic and worry.

"Who?" She tilts her head to the side.

"Kacchan and uh.. you." Izuku's tone become quiet and hesitant as she blinks.

They seem to await her reaction.

"Yikes." Is all she says before facing forward on the path. "Well, let's go."