Chapter 2

Y/N POV:

I was enjoying the scene that happen in the garden where a lot beutifull butterfly was flying around elegantly. My eyes caught a caterpillar that eating the leaf and a great plan pop up I knew one of the servant was scared of caterpillar so why not ?.
I lift up the caterpillar and rushing to the servant, as she was busy cleaning I secretly put the caterpillar on her dress.
"Oh my gosh what is that !!" I dramatically said making her notice something crawling on her dress making her screaming in shock her expression was priceless I can only laugh and ran away with evil grin plastered.
It was before father and Aamon show up being disturb with the loud scream from the servant.
"Y/N what are you doing here you were supposed to do your homework" he said with cold tone.
"Umm....i was about to do it" I replied
'Aamon looks like put suspicion on me'
"Go to your room"
"Alright,father" I said then father and Aamon walk passed me I turn around to see them walking to the source of chaos that happen after making sure i continue to walk to my room.

I enter my room and start doing the homework but I got distracted by something more important.
'I think it would be more fun if I could do some magic right'
With that in mind I done the homework and heading to the library searching for something that can help.

Aamon POV :
I was entering the library going to start my study just like father wanted.
I saw Y/N sitting on one of the chair with books scattering on the table around her. Sleeping.
"Y/N wake up go to your room now"
"Five more minutes father" she gave me no choice but to carry her to her chamber luckily I wasn't to tired.

Skip to the next day

Normal POV:

Y/N woke on her bedchamber
After gaining her soul back she get out of bed and prepared for breakfast.
After she put on her f/c ribbon she decided to check on Ava and see what were they doing but found nobody in her room ' maybe she goes to her friends house' Y/an shrugged.
After eating her breakfast she want to start drawing at the garden but her hope is gone when her father told one of the servant to tag along with her.
Y/N can only sigh in defeat knowing she can't win over her father because no matter what she respect her father more than anyone.
Now Y/N sitting on the grass clutching into her brush staring at the canvas in front of her waiting for the little girl to finally decided something.
"My apologies Miss Y/N I can bring you a chair for you if you don't mind"
Y/N ignore the servant word for a moment before replying "no need to I can do it myself if I needed the chair"
She turn her gaze on peach color roses and lavender color roses making her reminded on her two lovely brothers.
"Can you bring some more paint"
"Sure Miss Y/N" with that said the servant return to the house to bring the little girl more paint.
After a long time adding detail on the painting it came out pretty well.
'I gotta show this to father'
She start to clean the paint and brush that scattered everywhere but the servant stop her from doing so.
"Oh, Miss Y/N no need to I'll do it for you"
"Oh thank you so much" after letting the servant clean the news you head back to the house with the painting on your small hand.
You wandered asking some servant of they see her father until one of the servant told her that her father in the hall with the elders.
She ran to the hall that usually used for a party or events.
The door was closed but you silently open the door peeking your head inside looking trough the crowd of important people searching for her father.
Y/N gasp in surprised being spotted by one of the elders called Dent that known by his arrogant personality.
"What are you doing in here" he said with cold tone and disgust in his face that shown towards her.
"I-i was searching for father...." She said quietly staring at the floor.
"Your not belong here. You just a Failure of the Paxley"
She was froze in her place with his voice echoed inside her head.
She was bring back to reality by Dent that push her from the door and shut it in front of her.
She was sitting in her room re thinking of Dent words.
'You just a Failure to the Paxley' his word echoed again and again making her over think everything that has happen.
Now it's supposed to be lunch time but she loss her appetite by what just happen today.
She knew she has to do something.

Little girl stood on top of her tip toes trying to catch a better look inside the room from a window.
"I know what I have to do" the little girl whisper to herself before staring at a beautiful vase contain white roses slowly without anyone realizing the roses turn into black color the girl start to use her magic on the vase with black roses with full of force she make the vase broke into pieces eveRhone attention was brought to the sound of the broken vase staring with confusion written in their faces.
The Duke Paxley walk closer to the vase to get a better look on it.
He realize someone has do it with purpose, he know what black roses mean, he knew who done it.

There she is staring at the vase with satisfaction after putting terror inside their head.
Before she realize her father turn his head toward the window she take a peek. Her widen and plopped her head down out of his view.
She knew she have to go to her room so nobody especially her father.

Thank you for reading I'm going afk again for a while :)
Stay safe and don'tforget to vote and comment.
Forgive me if there's something wrong with the spelling or something please write it in the comment :^