Chapter 1

Gusion POV:

I was walking to Y/N's room to tell her that the breakfast is ready and we need to head to school after that.
After a lot of time calling her name and knocking on the door not any response are heard I was getting impatient I decided to get in there she must still asleep and.....

"Y-Y/N...." I was surprised seeing a floating books around her with radiant blueish on the book and the same blueish color surrounding Y/N's hands.

"Brother look what I can do !!" She said with cheerful tone.

"Y/N.....WOWWW....that was so cool ! How did you do that?"

"I wad trying to reach the books but it fell and suddenly it's floating!!"

"Cool, did big brother Aamon know about this ?"

"No, not yet I will train it more and make it a surprise for him"

"Alright then, let's go we need to get breakfast and go to school"

"Yea" she said after putting back the books  we head to the dining table then go to school with Aamon, Amos, Ava.

After the school ended Y/N always spending her time with messing around or drawing the flowers in the garden.

This time it was weird she never goes to the library just if it's needed.
Oh well maybe she have some homework to do earlier.

Well that's all thank you for reading maybe it's kinda cringe please dont be like a ghost leave some signs that you're here before :'^